Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play off final tickets  (Read 191348 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #930 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 19:41:21 »

Where is the list of "Swindon" pubs? Is it on a website anywhere?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #931 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 19:44:24 »

Where is the list of "Swindon" pubs? Is it on a website anywhere?
ignore me found it

We advise fans to make use of the designated pubs in the east side of the stadium

The Torch
1 - 5 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Crock of Gold
23 Bridge Road, Wembley, HA9 9AB

Moore Spice
Wembley Retail Park, Unit 2, Engineers Way, HA9 0EH

Watkins Folly
1 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0EW

Blue Check Café
12 - 13 Empire Way, Wembley, HA9 0RQ

The Parish
120 Wembley Park Drive, Wembley, HA9 8HP

First Class Sports Bar
125 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

The Wembley Tavern
121 Wembley Park Drive, HA9 8HG

Flyers Last Stand (Cheers Bar)
45 Blackbird Hill, NW9 8RS

Please Note: All pubs close an hour before kick off. This is “to facilitate the safe and timely entry of all fans into the stadium.”
Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/wembley-travel-information-2464407.aspx#mqhKRddrFlQB046T.99

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Flashheart

« Reply #932 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 19:55:05 »

I'm afraid I cannot see why PNE can have £30 tickets but not STFC and (on that scant evidence at least) it seems plausible that the club could be responsible. 

Whatever the cause,

DIFFERENT TICKET AGENTS

How many fucking times?.. and I'm on the other side of the bloody world.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 20:04:03 »

Have PNE sold many more do we know?

I believe we've sold 21,000 no?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 20:29:32 »

DIFFERENT TICKET AGENTS

How many fucking times?.. and I'm on the other side of the bloody world.

As I posted earlier. On the day tickets are being sold by club shop staff at Wembley NOT ticketmaster yet the £30 ones only available after dearer ones have gone.
Not so for PNE

Panda Paws

« Reply #935 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 20:37:30 »

Argh! So what! Everyone who wants a ticket has one.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 09:05:06 »

Middlesborough fans complaining about not receiving their tickets for monday's game - Ticketmaster again!!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 09:20:41 »

the tickets were sent through to the club to send out though weren't they?

ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 09:58:35 »

I don't think so, the tickets were issued from Wembley to STFC who then passed them over to Ticketmaster who were responsible for sorting and sending!  We got ours although it was getting a bit tight, ordered on the first Tuesday and not received until Thursday just gone.  If I have got that totally wrong I will apologise, but I am sure that was the process employed.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 10:33:55 »

Whilst annoying, the lack of £30 tickets can't be that big a factor can it? If you can't afford a 40-50 pound ticket, your finances probably shouldn't stretch to a 30 pound ticket

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #940 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 10:39:33 »

Whilst annoying, the lack of £30 tickets can't be that big a factor can it? If you can't afford a 40-50 pound ticket, your finances probably shouldn't stretch to a 30 pound ticket
I take it you're not married or have kids
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 10:49:54 »

No, but the point still stands. If I had so little disposable income that a £10 cheaper ticket out of (at least) £80-90 day made the difference, I would know I shouldn't be spending that money anyway.

That made no sense, I'm too hungover to explain it.

Things get better but they never get good
Swindon-Town-FC.co.uk

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 11:06:47 »

It'll be a factor.  Most of the 10,000 people who aren't coming won't be huge STFC fans, so for them, tomorrow's game is optional.  If you were undecided about going, I can imagine that some decided not to because of the price - especially families.

I think the bigger factor though is that the novelty of the new Wembley has worn off.  Let's be honest, our last two visits have been (a) recent and (b) crap - and if you're not that bothered, spending £££ on another potentially crap day out that you've done twice already probably isn't that appealing.

Personally, I had 14 in my group for Millwall - this year, there's only eight of us. Those that aren't going are family members who don't really follow football - their only interest is that me and my dad support STFC. Price wasn't the deciding factor, but it was mentioned.

With fewer of us there, I really think/hope we can make more of an atmosphere than the last visits - the 13,000 that made a noise at the CG for the semi-final will be the majority of our crowd. The last two visits seemed to be more about the occasion than the game... this time, it'll be different.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 11:32:41 »

I don't think so, the tickets were issued from Wembley to STFC who then passed them over to Ticketmaster who were responsible for sorting and sending!  We got ours although it was getting a bit tight, ordered on the first Tuesday and not received until Thursday just gone.  If I have got that totally wrong I will apologise, but I am sure that was the process employed.
Just been into club shop for tomorrow's programme, guy behind the counter confirmed that Ticketmaster were totally responsible for the distribution of tickets and said there had been a few problems.  Lots of people in there buying odds and ends, at least they had four people serving on the tills!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 11:43:35 »

Just been into club shop for tomorrow's programme, guy behind the counter confirmed that Ticketmaster were totally responsible for the distribution of tickets and said there had been a few problems.  Lots of people in there buying odds and ends, at least they had four people serving on the tills!

Had to drop daughter in to work this morning so popped in to get a programme.
Was there before opening along with a dozen others.

Tis unfortunate our shirt deal ends in June as am sure they would have shifted a fair few in the run up to tomorrow, as is bugger all left of this seasons kit in there.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 [63] 64   Go Up
Print
Jump to: