Pages: 1 ... 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1995431 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #11535 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 08:41:06 »

Questions for cynical me..

a) Why now, he has been a handy human shield for Johnson for a while, is this just a bloody big dead cat;
b) Questions need to be answered as to how the Scum can get hold of internal government CCTV, even if the source of Gove he hasn't done this alone.
Panda Paws

« Reply #11536 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 08:47:30 »

Considering the scum published it, I'd hazard a guess that the leak is Gove.

Everything else aside, you'd have to be remarkably thick to be so careless in front of a camera. He must have known it was there.

Gove and Cummings are interchangeable at this point. Cummings will "mastermind" Gove to number 10.

Flashheart

« Reply #11537 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 09:01:21 »

Typically shitty of the scum to have her picture plastered everywhere. I've no sympathy for her, but what about her family? These are details people don't need to know.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #11538 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 09:06:09 »

Typically shitty of the scum to have her picture plastered everywhere. I've no sympathy for her, but what about her family? These are details people don't need to know.

And pictures of Hancock's wife going out to the car, zooming in on the wedding ring etc.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #11539 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 10:06:43 »

Fucking weasel telling people to stick to the rules while breaking them himself. Couldn't give a fuck that he cheats on his wife it's the do as I say not as I do, just like Boris, Cummings etc that stinks. Tories are always cunts. Simple as that.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #11540 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 10:41:09 »

The affair is obviously distasteful and a poor proof of character, but what he should be being dragged through the coals for is handing out taxpayer funded roles to people he’s sleeping with.

His boss did the same though and got no punishment. Corruption is the norm for this government, and the press and the public don’t care

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11541 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 11:14:43 »

Agreed, but I think if he gets hung out to dry in this, the greater good of served
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11542 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 11:18:59 »

A cynic would say Hancock is being thrown under the bus to distract from other things.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #11543 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 11:23:21 »

A cynic would say Hancock is being thrown under the bus to distract from other things.

As I noted above, my first thought was 'why now'?
Flashheart

« Reply #11544 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 11:26:46 »

It happened about 6-7 weeks ago, so somebody's been sitting on it until then. Unless the video was only recently discovered.

Ignore
« Reply #11545 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 12:14:50 »

Clearly stabbed in the back from within but who cares? The public should be aware of this and it shuts up the Tory sycophants and apologists for a while so let's just enjoy watching that cunt squirm.
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #11546 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 12:45:42 »

Crazy if he gets the push for this, behaving in same way as Johnson and numerous others, yet survived for so long through incompetent management of his job! Probably depends on whether he’s served his purpose as Johnson’s fall-guy now.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #11547 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 12:47:48 »

Crazy if he gets the push for this, behaving in same way as Johnson and numerous others, yet survived for so long through incompetent management of his job! Probably depends on whether he’s served his purpose as Johnson’s fall-guy now.

Thing is Johnson sacking him would make Johnson a massive hypocrite to sack him, that said Hancock would be a massive hypocrite if he doesn't resign.

So in conclusion nothing will change.
Chunkyhair

Ignore
« Reply #11548 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 12:54:48 »

The affair is obviously distasteful and a poor proof of character, but what he should be being dragged through the coals for is handing out taxpayer funded roles to people he’s sleeping with.

His boss did the same though and got no punishment. Corruption is the norm for this government, and the press and the public don’t care

This is the worst thing almost about all of this.  Everything that this govt gets wrong is largely ignored by the press then forgotten (FFS BJ saying Hancock is fucking useless is yesterdays chip papers now - no one really gives a shit).  Govt "no comment" seems to be a brilliant tactic for anything to be forgotten a couple of days later.  And it is "our fault" - we buy the papers, we vote for these arseholes.

And by way of summing up how shit is is - just look how qualified the folks running the country are to do the job.  You would at least appoint a SoS for Health who just may have some, just a little maybe, experience in Healthcare, not a fucking idiot with a degree in Politics, Philosophy and Economics who worked at Daddy's software company and the the Bank Of England.  And the list goes on - Dildo Harding, my own personal favourite Grant Williamson (or is that Gavin Schapps), such bad appointments only a cretin would think they were sensible.  I guess that is what you get when you elect a failed, philandering journalist with a proven track record of lying and deceit as PM.  

« Last Edit: Friday, June 25, 2021, 13:06:30 by Chunkyhair » Logged

No one kills a thread like me....
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #11549 on: Friday, June 25, 2021, 13:01:49 »

my own personal favourite Grant Williamson

Gavin's brother?  Wink
Pages: 1 ... 767 768 769 [770] 771 772 773 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: