Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Holidays are Coming - Sponsored by 4D  (Read 100667 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #690 on: Sunday, July 21, 2024, 12:31:18 »

Depending on who you want to go with really but i am currently booking many passengers on the Arvia ship for Jan/Feb 26 around the Caribbean

PM your credentials would you? I’ll log them for future reference 😉 bit early at the mo but nothing like planning ahead.
mystical_goat

Ignore
« Reply #691 on: Monday, July 22, 2024, 16:41:04 »

I was on the Arvia in the Caribbean in February 2023. Had not been to the Caribbean or on a cruise before so I can't compare it to others but I had a lovely time. I'm an active person (and had an inside cabin) so was out on P&O excursions almost every day - trekking a Piton, kayaking mangroves, snorkeling with turtles. They were really good, though some other guests said they'd been on a few terrible ones. All of the Caribbean islands were amazing and each one had its own uniqueness and history. We went Antigua > Kitts & Nevis ("Neevis" not "Nev-is") > Martinique > St Lucia > Barbados, though maybe not in that order. The ship was great and I really liked the American Diner, which I think is only on Arvia.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #692 on: Monday, July 22, 2024, 17:44:48 »

DC (well specifically, a little town called Dumfries, whose neighbouring town is called Loch Lomond. I love that).

Been a quick turnaround, finish work on Thursday then fly on Saturday. Been a head fuck. I think I’m excited.

Good luck!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #693 on: Monday, July 22, 2024, 19:12:19 »

I was on the Arvia in the Caribbean in February 2023. Had not been to the Caribbean or on a cruise before so I can't compare it to others but I had a lovely time. I'm an active person (and had an inside cabin) so was out on P&O excursions almost every day - trekking a Piton, kayaking mangroves, snorkeling with turtles. They were really good, though some other guests said they'd been on a few terrible ones. All of the Caribbean islands were amazing and each one had its own uniqueness and history. We went Antigua > Kitts & Nevis ("Neevis" not "Nev-is") > Martinique > St Lucia > Barbados, though maybe not in that order. The ship was great and I really liked the American Diner, which I think is only on Arvia.
I did the same in November, it's a great ship. Did you do the Virgin Islands? What a place
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #694 on: Monday, July 22, 2024, 19:41:58 »

Good luck!!

Thanks BO, appreciate it
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 [47]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: