Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coming to England  (Read 479 times)
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, April 16, 2024, 12:06:24 »

Hello all,
My wife and I are coming to England in July.   I was wondering if those of you that live around Swindon would like to get together some evening at a pub and hang out.  I would love to meet any and all of you in person. 
We will be in the Swindon area from Monday July 22 until Saturday afternoon July 27, need to head to airport that afternoon/evening. 

So I am curious if there is an evening that works for many of you?  Maybe that Friday evening? 

Anyway I am learning I need to secure lodgings now so that is why I am asking so I can plan accordingly or maybe all of you are saying “Fuck this yankee wanker!!” 😂😂

Hope to meet some of you
Garry
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 16, 2024, 13:34:59 »

Be good if we've got a pre-season friendly or two that week! Either home or locally. We typically play Supermarine and the local sides earlier in July but a home friendly on that Saturday afternoon is probably a likely thing.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 16, 2024, 14:29:21 »

Be good if we've got a pre-season friendly or two that week! Either home or locally. We typically play Supermarine and the local sides earlier in July but a home friendly on that Saturday afternoon is probably a likely thing.

I’m hoping they are playing somewhere I can go to
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 16, 2024, 15:40:12 »

Fuck this Yankee wanker

(sorry had to be done)

Youre welcome to come to Malaga, but youre paying
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: