Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996177 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1260 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 17:35:15 »

The reaction from some says it all.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1261 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 17:44:05 »

The reaction from some says it all.

Which is exactly what a 13 year old troll would say.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1262 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 18:33:29 »

I haven't heard gaylord used pejoratively since I was eight. There's a certain nostalgia to that.
This thread is delightfully old school in its terminology, making me feel somewhat nostalgic.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1263 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 18:35:02 »

Still not grown out of using offensive terms in a sad attempt to wind people up? Are you 13?
To be fair I don't agree with anything that Ironside is saying but he seems to be doing a jolly good job in his 'sad attempt to wind people up'.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1264 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 19:03:30 »

Hilarious
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #1265 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 19:11:44 »

Which is exactly what a 13 year old troll would say.
No, that's what you think a thirteen year old troll would say.

Tell me about your father...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1266 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 20:37:43 »

Everything you've stated here is incorrect.

You fucking retards seem to think I believe everything I write on here.

Well if you're just some trolling onanist, you don't even have morbid freakshow interest any more. Bye.  Bye

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #1267 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 20:40:52 »

To be fair I don't agree with anything that Ironside is saying but he seems to be doing a jolly good job in his 'sad attempt to wind people up'.

Well no, he isn't.

It's a common misconception that responding to a troll is "success" for them and means you've suddenly gotten wound up. Whilst I hate ableist language etc, I was quite happy to get on with my day.

Trolls only achieve real validation when people get legitimately angry. At the end of the day, most people see it for what it is, feel pity, and move on.

No one here (Speaking for myself but I would hope others) is actually going to get wound up by a bigot calling them a gay lord.

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #1268 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 20:43:54 »

Well no, he isn't.

It's a common misconception that responding to a troll is "success" for them and means you've suddenly gotten wound up. Whilst I hate ableist language etc, I was quite happy to get on with my day.

Trolls only achieve real validation when people get legitimately angry. At the end of the day, most people see it for what it is, feel pity, and move on.

No one here (Speaking for myself but I would hope others) is actually going to get wound up by a bigot calling them a gay lord.
Whoosh...

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1269 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 20:55:40 »

They might get wound up by this though....

« Last Edit: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 20:57:16 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1270 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 21:05:49 »

They might get wound up by this though....

Oh good. Now I'm over Ironside, I need someone to take my anger out on. Kids, eh?  Roll Eyes

And what's "ableist"? Someone who is a believer in able, or a German compound of ab and leist which google translate tells me means "from paid"? That girl's making less and less sense.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #1271 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 21:49:31 »

Past participle of get. Could have phrased it better but I think the meaning was clear.

Ableism is to disability what racism is to race.. That should tell you what you need to know about ableist language. Smiley

Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1272 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 21:56:15 »

Past participle of get. Could have phrased it better but I think the meaning was clear.

Ableism is to disability what racism is to race.. That should tell you what you need to know about ableist language. Smiley

You don't live nearly far enough west for that to be a valid past participle of get. I don't mean to be ableist, but your English is a bit dysfunctional.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1273 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 22:41:47 »

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #1274 on: Tuesday, December 15, 2015, 23:14:43 »

Ok, I give in. I used an Americanism. I've had 5 hours sleep in 3 days.
I won't do it again, no need to be such a douchebag!

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: