Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996150 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 17:24:52 »

Would being unable to spell correctly comform to stereotype?

Inability to work predictive text on an iPhone probably would, not sure which is the most technology savy party mind you

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 18:12:37 »

Not sure what I should do, I better stick to the lazy stereotype apparently all of us voted Tory are meant to adhere to though.

Probably go fox hunting then find an immigrate or someone on welfare to abuse.
which wasn't what people said. Not on here at least unless I missed it.
Levi lapper

« Reply #797 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 18:44:37 »

it is so depressing - anyone with kids has to start saving now to give them any chance of a future. University education will be out of reach for many and owning a house will only be for the wealthy. Generation rent are here for the foreseeable. We used to invest the equivalent of £20 billion a year on building good quality social housing, now we spend the same amount on housing benefit, going straight into the pockets of buy to let landlords, artificially keeping property prices high. All you I'm alright Jack Tory voters can fuck off  - you are, without exception, cunts.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 18:48:30 »

it is so depressing - anyone with kids has to start saving now to give them any chance of a future. University education will be out of reach for many and owning a house will only be for the wealthy. Generation rent are here for the foreseeable. We used to invest the equivalent of £20 billion a year on building good quality social housing, now we spend the same amount on housing benefit, going straight into the pockets of buy to let landlords, artificially keeping property prices high. All you I'm alright Jack Tory voters can fuck off  - you are, without exception, cunts.
I'm a cunt then.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #799 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 19:00:02 »

You may not have noticed Jayo, but essential services are already privatised.

Yeah sorry, obviously not what I meant. What's the opposite of privatisation? Smiley
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 19:02:55 »

Yeah sorry, obviously not what I meant. What's the opposite of privatisation? Smiley
public service incompetence......

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 19:32:08 »

which former public services have improved for their privatisation? look at the state of them.
There is plenty of incompetence where they are concerned. Just look at the reviews the utilities companies get. Look at how they rip the public off.
The trains are expensive and a poor overcrowded unreliable joke still funded by the tax payer.
The remaining public services are having their necks strangled by cut after cut and those that are left will be given away to Tory chums to coin it in soon enough. Money for the fat cats. A dog shit service for the public.

When there's fuck all left to undersell what will be next. A disabled tax?
« Last Edit: Friday, May 8, 2015, 19:34:31 by arriba » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #802 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 19:33:19 »

The political result of the election night was that horrible patronising piece of shit Ed Balls lose his seat. Its a shame his equally shitstain bitch of a wife didn't as well. Labour seriously need to eliminate the North London intelligentsia and reconnect with their supports. Add to that the Honourable Minister for Baghdad has been voted out as well. Didn't want the Tories in but at least them having the majority should limit the influence the Sweaties will have.  
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 19:40:10 »

Well on your logic then we would be better off binning democracy altogether.  Sounds like anyone that doesn't agree with your views gets labelled a cunt.  I would have loved to have voted Labour, but they put a twat in charge that nobody with an ounce of grey matter could get behind, had no real plan on how to reduce the deficit and couldn't even admit that they spent well beyond our means in their last stint.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #804 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 19:51:05 »

The East Coast Mainline.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 20:11:35 »

The East Coast Mainline.
share holders money. Not yours or mine. I'm still a cunt.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 20:40:36 »

Nationalisation.
share holders money. Not yours or mine. I'm still a cunt.
More taxpayers' money has gone into the railways since they were privatised than when they were in public ownership. And for that we don't even get an affordable public service, but those shareholders are doing very nicely thank you
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 20:54:12 »

Nationalisation.More taxpayers' money has gone into the railways since they were privatised than when they were in public ownership. And for that we don't even get an affordable public service, but those shareholders are doing very nicely thank you
that's a sweeping statement. The rail companies are losing the agreed government subsidies year on year. Network rail is currently owned by the tax payer so that should make you happy. Can you produce the numbers v punctuality that BR enjoyed v the subsidies and punctuality numbers that the current system has to show? No I doubt that either. I'm still a cunt and for that matter the silent majority that voted for those Tory toffs. It never ceases to amaze me that the bile, envy and hatred espoused by the left when they lose or don't get their way at an election. You never see newspaper comment pages or sites like this and other social mafia outlets driving and groaning with comments from conservative voters. Similar to the religious zealots who always bang in your door to try and convert you to their way of thinking at the most in opportune moments. You font get atheists trying to persuade people coming out of church that goddfoes not exist do you?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 21:30:58 »

Bollocks my kids will do what I had to do and work to better themselves.
I did OK out of it and no I didn't go the university, no silver spoon  and no I was never the brightest.
You are on your own whoever governs this Country.

As for the election it was obvious, when you put an absolute prick In charge of the second largest party it will equal a majority. Thank fuck he resigned as if he got into power this Country would have been in serious trouble.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 21:54:15 »

University tuition fees... first introduced by Labour...much like what's happening with the NHS - Tories wouldn't be where we are now without Labour opening the door for them....

House price inflation.... mainly due to nimby members of the population not wanting new houses built anywhere...

Social housing construction is a problem but no worse than it was 1997-2010....

I haven't and never would vote Tory but blaming them for all that's bad is just not supported by the facts?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: