Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996076 times)
Amir

« Reply #720 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 01:01:17 »

If you want to know who runs you, ask who it is you can't criticize.

Stephen Fry?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 01:19:53 »

That cunt Fry is the biggest covert Zionist cunt of them all. Shun the mainstream. Election results coming in now, so I will be silent. Russia is our only hope and when they clear the scum away we will realize our idiocy. Not long now.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 01:22:10 »

No limp wristed shite there, they stand up in the face of parisitical scum.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 01:24:50 »

Ever been to Russia Dosser?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 03:57:03 »

Many times and I take no NATO shite. It is a great honor. Long live STFC, and kick politics out of football and also the self eating activist parties
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 04:27:41 »

Well swindon north and south is blue...

Tories on course to be a major force but maybe without a majority.

Lib demos well and truly fucked with Clegg having to resign I reckon.

Haven't looked closely but I don't think UKIP have a seat yet?

SNP trounce labour in Scotland....

Plaid out Cymroo or whatever trying to better LibDems in worst results...

Clems Army!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 06:55:45 »

Cleggy may have retained his seat, but he is finished. Mwhahahahahaha.

Now can that massive Bellend Ferage lose his seat, and Ed Balls for that matter.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 07:17:03 »

I'm going to have to give credit where it's due to Kingston Robin.  In the Duke of Wellington last night (great meet up by the way...around 30 London Reds, superb atmosphere), he made the prediction before the game that the Tories would scrape a majority.  We all thought he was mad.  Didn't see this coming at all.

So his head doesn't get too big though, you have to balance that by noting KR's musings on the rotation policy not working were way off.   Wink  It's worked a treat.  That team performance during the final 60 minutes was fresh and energetic.  Fair play to Mark Cooper.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 07:21:19 »

Cleggy may have retained his seat, but he is finished. Mwhahahahahaha.

Now can that massive Bellend Ferage lose his seat, and Ed Balls for that matter.

Forage never had a seat to lose!

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 07:30:34 »

I'm going to have to give credit where it's due to Kingston Robin.  In the Duke of Wellington last night (great meet up by the way...around 30 London Reds, superb atmosphere), he made the prediction before the game that the Tories would scrape a majority.  We all thought he was mad.  Didn't see this coming at all.

Well played sutton.

---

Balls out?|
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 07:30:53 »

Forage never had a seat to lose!

Fair point! - fails to win then..

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 08:04:52 »

This is a terrible day for Britain and for Swindon. People are so gullible and selfish.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 08:13:24 »

Well that was somewhat unexpected, no idea what the hell happened with the polls although it suggests that when asked prior to an election people are embarrassed to say they will vote Tory?

Balls losing his seat will possibly remain as the Portillo moment of the night? Must admit that it made me laugh, not due to any political reasons he just always comes across as a belligerent bully.

So where does politics go from here, Cooper in at Labour, Farron at Lib Dems (Clegg proved even more toxic than anyone imagined), someone more media acceptable at UKIP?

There seems to be much on social media about the failings in the voting system, it is crap but we had our chance in 2010 and the public bottled it!

An unfettered Tory government - possibly will make people realise that the Lib Dems being there had been a good thing......
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 08:25:42 »

Balls gone, Miliband dead in the water, Clegg even deader in the water, Cable and Alexander gone along with 80% of the Lib Dems generally. Farage will make it 3 out of 4 main parties seeking a new leader.

For better or for worse (and I know which I think) we're about to see how much of a calming influence the Lib Dems actually were in the coalition. Cameron is going to have pretty much free reign for a while at least.

Most depressingly of all Lynton Crosby's repetitive messages and negative campaigning worked in a big way, so we can look forward to the next election being just as shit as this one.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: Friday, May 8, 2015, 08:29:13 »

For those of you waking up to the results, here's a handy guide to what this election result actually means for the UK:

Welfare- gone
legal aid- gone
Rich- richer
Poor- poorer
Housing- crisis
Charity- cuts
NHS- sold

Bravo Tory voters, bravo. Maggie would be proud of you.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: