Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 880   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's Get Political!  (Read 1996033 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #480 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 12:34:56 »

And I'm yet to read a convincing argument to stay. Facts in politics are what you make of them. Everyone will take anything that supports their stance and it then becomes fact.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #481 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 12:44:44 »

You can only judge an organisation when you know what it was set-up for. Most people talk about the EU in terms of economics, but it was never set-up for that purpose. The European Union was set-up to prevent another war in Europe.

The EU is a front for German-based economic imperialism-- sucking value from the peripheral states into its centre and flattening all with the IMF in the one hand and required NATO arms purchases in the other. Poor Ukraine
is only the latest butterfly to be lured into the Venus Trap for Brussels/Berlin/Frankfurt digestion.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #482 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 13:43:19 »

Ironside, just out of interest, does your tag line of "we must exterminate the Jews Liberals also reflect your political leanings at all?
That was placed by FlammableBen or whatever his name is now and has nothing to do with me, nor does it reflect my views.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #483 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 13:44:45 »

amoral
eɪˈmɒr(ə)l/
adjective
lacking a moral sense; unconcerned with the rightness or wrongness of something.
Cheers for dictionary reference.  Who the fucking hell are you to dictate my morals?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #484 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 14:38:38 »

Cheers for dictionary reference.  Who the fucking hell are you to dictate my morals?
I don't believe I've dictated anything. Highlighted a lack maybe, but not dictated....

It's All Good..............
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #485 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 15:07:53 »

I don't believe I've dictated anything. Highlighted a lack maybe, but not dictated....

I always thought Ironside liked Dictators...he must be going soft in his old age.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #486 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 15:57:52 »

I always thought Ironside liked Dictators...he must be going soft in his old age.
Not only are you going soft, you are clearly going mental.

Still, nobody addresses the points made, but they attack the person making the points...

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #487 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 18:04:03 »

Come on for fucks sake.

We have so many gobshites here who consistently fail to address problems but bitch about anyone who raises them, you would think we have a PM in the making!

Give me solutions, not stupidity.

stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #488 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 18:22:24 »

Come on for fucks sake.

We have so many gobshites here who consistently fail to address problems but bitch about anyone who raises them, you would think we have a PM in the making!

E=mc2
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #489 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 18:28:47 »

E=mc2
Well done, however that poses a question not a solution. Or does it?...

stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #490 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 18:30:48 »

Well done, however that poses a question not a solution. Or does it?...

It's all relative
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #491 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 18:46:15 »

It's all relative
So they say. I'm yet to be convinced...

stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #492 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 18:54:25 »

[quotThe  uthor=Ironside link=topic=55431.msg1320605#msg1320605 date=1428345975]
So they say. I'm yet to be convinced...
[/quote]

.... The truth is out there........ somewhere.

Ignore
« Reply #493 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 19:41:40 »

Come on for fucks sake.

Maybe if you weren't such an unpleasant twat people may engage with you more?
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #494 on: Monday, April 6, 2015, 20:09:59 »

Without being diverted on petty tit for tat comments, my point was: There's a bottom line in play. It's called 'the bottom line'. It's a financial term for those that can't see the wood for the tree's.

The sooner the UK can get it's trade deficit down and start reducing the National Debt, the sooner the likes of Red Ed et al can start getting their investment in public services back.

The Labour party fucked it up. They spent, not only every penny they took, they borrowed in a delusional belief they had 'abolished boom and bust' (how fucking stupid are these cunts?) and they mortgaged future generations livelihoods in PFI agreements.

Now, not only do they not admit where they went wrong mis-managing the economy, they want to borrow more to 'invest in Britain'.

Why, when the British economy was was running a surplus as opposed to deficit, just a decade ago, did they choose to not 'invest in Britain' but to expand the welfare state to unsustainable levels? Why?

What on earth makes these fucking idiots believe that borrowing money to invest money has one iota of sense to it?  Anyone who has ever invested money on a serious level will tell you that it's nothing more than a 50%50 bet.

Is that how our economy should be run, on the toss of a coin?

How about dealing with those points instead of being little b
itches an getting you knickers in a twist over the delivery?

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 ... 880   Go Up
Print
Jump to: