Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Get Cooper fucking out of here  (Read 42870 times)
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 08:57:49 »

arriba probably won't as I think he's one of those who's already found something better to do most weeks (apologies if I've misremembered that, arriba)
Yes, but it is funny to read that these people who found better things to do (not only arriba) still feel the need tk come on here and moan about the football.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 09:02:21 »

Yes, but it is funny to read that these people who found better things to do (not only arriba) still feel the need tk come on here and moan about the football.
This! Just out of interest I wonder how many who have commented actually had to sit through that yesterday, I did and I will be renewing our four season tickets for next season so I do think i am entitled to call them shit - as they have been for a few months now!!
Freddies Ferret

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 09:07:20 »

I just dont care and I dont care that I dont care. Im with Arriba
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 09:37:01 »

This! Just out of interest I wonder how many who have commented actually had to sit through that yesterday, I did and I will be renewing our four season tickets for next season so I do think i am entitled to call them shit - as they have been for a few months now!!
I was there yesterday and have obviously got lower expectations than most. I didn't think it was shit, in fact some of the football in the 1st half was very good. There was a lot less 'backwards' football than in recent weeks and some nice fluid passing. Second half didn't match the first and we began to show a bit of tiredness. A draw would've probably been a fair result and but for a fantastic strike it would've ended 1-1.
I can't understand how anyone can compare the current team and style of play to Malpas or Hart. I know most fans have short memories but fucking hell.
Young inexperienced team with a youngish, inexperienced manager. Currently sitting 8th. I'm more than happy to see what next season brings.
One other point. All this bollocks about being a team of loanees. How many loanees started yesterday?

It's All Good..............
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 09:44:55 »

Pretty much agree with all of that herthab. At half time I was pretty pleased with how were playing and didn't think Dons offered any threat at all. We were playing the same patient style that we play but with more pace and purpose. 2nd half was the total opposite and due to the midfield tiring, Nathan T. was getting caught upfield too often and there was always a ball on in behind him which they used many times.
I knew we'd concede, we all know that by now. I was disappointed with Dany only getting 5 minutes and us settling for a point... again.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #65 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 09:51:56 »

I was there yesterday and have obviously got lower expectations than most. I didn't think it was shit, in fact some of the football in the 1st half was very good. There was a lot less 'backwards' football than in recent weeks and some nice fluid passing. Second half didn't match the first and we began to show a bit of tiredness. A draw would've probably been a fair result and but for a fantastic strike it would've ended 1-1.
I can't understand how anyone can compare the current team and style of play to Malpas or Hart. I know most fans have short memories but fucking hell.
Young inexperienced team with a youngish, inexperienced manager. Currently sitting 8th. I'm more than happy to see what next season brings.
One other point. All this bollocks about being a team of loanees. How many loanees started yesterday?
Fuck off with your calm positive reasoning, now is about knee jerk reaction.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Flashheart

« Reply #66 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 10:09:21 »

And there was me thinking the commentators were full of shite because we sounded good in the 1st half.

And that's both sets of commentary teams as I switched between the two, Franchise commentators were very complimentary. For the first half at least.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #67 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 10:27:03 »

I can't understand how anyone can compare the current team and style of play to Malpas or Hart.
I'm the one who's calling this out and I stand by it. The football we have played at home this year has been boring and easy to play against. Malpas due to the fact we have no steel or backbone and teams can easily suss us out. Hart because we are so fucking negative with so many people behind the ball. With both managers there was no entertainment value and that's where we have been in our last few home games - turgid, boring, negative shite.
I can see why people are calling for Cooper to go but I'd give him until X Mas and then review where we are once we've cleared out the big earners.
Most people understand this is a season of transition and it would have been better if the crap play had been earlier this season and we were coming into form now.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 10:33:30 »

The first half after we scored looked good without real quality in the final third. We looked good against Chelsea after they scored two!

Youngish inexperienced manager? Why?? We are not Barca but we are certainly not fucking FGR, so why haven't we got an experienced manager..?...at this level at the very least.

Never mind, he's a yes man, that's the way it is......I take another chomp out of my shit sandwich and roll up Tuesday and travel Saturday.

Clems Army!
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 11:15:18 »

I just dont care and I dont care that I dont care. Im with Arriba
This is the saddest thing for me. After the Orient game I stayed away missing the Crawley game and didn't miss it at all. When this crowd realise their experiment adds up to a pile of cat shit and leave I'll be used to life without the Town.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 13:26:17 »

In a non-conspiracy theory way, I'd not be at all surprised to see Sherwood here next season. Spurs will go for a big name at EOS, with the Power link and the all out attack he'd fit the bill. I wouldn't even mind.
digby

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 13:47:34 »

In a non-conspiracy theory way, I'd not be at all surprised to see Sherwood here next season. Spurs will go for a big name at EOS, with the Power link and the all out attack he'd fit the bill. I wouldn't even mind.
Exactly what I was thinking when I heard his after-match speech yesterday - his days are numbered ! nice to hear a manager saying it as it was and not full of bollocks !
Mind you, the fact he and Power are such good mates might make it a bad idea, as may well end in tears !
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #72 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 14:00:31 »

I fucking hate the majority of Swindon fans.
Barry Scott

« Reply #73 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 14:06:31 »

This. I don't dislike going because of Power, or because of the results, or the manager, but because our bitter and deluded fanbase really piss me off.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #74 on: Sunday, March 9, 2014, 14:08:04 »

Who are no different to any other sets of fans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: