Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Fredi'  (Read 12842 times)
DRS

« on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:14:17 »

Very quiet this week as is the forum

Discuss
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:19:05 »

Jeds holiday was a simple ruse, he used the time off to track down Fredi and killed him. He'll now be on sale from the kiosks around the ground at the first game...

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:21:58 »

I've said similar things in the 'so it begins' thread.

When there was all this negative vibe Jed was seen as nasty Jed, who rapes blind donkeys and steals Cola Cubes from disabled kids but the news over the last week has been generally positive and people aren't exactly vocal about it.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:23:47 »

It's probably because the PR in the past week or two has been a lot better so people are now starting to feel a bit better about stuff. It's easy to spread rumours when the club is silent and for that reason a lot of people will buy into them.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:32:46 »

DRS = Fredi.
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:35:56 »

It's probably because the PR in the past week or two has been a lot better so people are now starting to feel a bit better about stuff. It's easy to spread rumours when the club is silent and for that reason a lot of people will buy into them.

I agree with this. I think it shows that keeping the fans in the loop is hugely important. Most doubted the concerts at the club but it appears that there has been some movement on this and it will be interesting to see if these first two dates are successful.

All we need now is a couple of good signing and fans will be holding Jed aloft  Wink

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:38:10 »

I miss him!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:44:27 »

Very quiet this week as is the forum

Discuss

Cheesy

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:46:05 »

It's quiet because there has finally been some movement in a positive direction.

However, I know it's not even the end of May yet but we still need to sign some players...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:47:34 »

It's close season and then a Bank Holiday...I don't think anything has substantially changed re the Board, still very much on probation. I'm sure issues will resolve themselves more clearly by the end of July.
nochee

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:49:56 »

Rumour has it that we are signing Titus Bramble and Matt Kilgallon. A gift from PDC
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:51:28 »

It's close season and then a Bank Holiday...I don't think anything has substantially changed re the Board, still very much on probation. I'm sure issues will resolve themselves more clearly by the end of July.

Agree with this totally.  However, I'm going to try not to speculate and pass comment in a negative manner about the Board unless concrete fact based information comes out which supports that way of thinking.
DRS

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 18:57:18 »

I miss him!
or her
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:04:03 »

You seem rather obsessed with Fredi, Drs.  Hmmm
iffy

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 19:09:19 »

if Jed had known that the secret to turning around the club's shambolic public profile was as simple as a press release about B*witched, he'd have signed them on emergency loans
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: