Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 ... 145   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's right with football?  (Read 627985 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1350 on: Wednesday, March 31, 2021, 08:47:50 »

Just us need sorting out now then !!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1351 on: Friday, April 9, 2021, 08:55:14 »

Ajax Ballboys reaction to time wasting.

https://twitter.com/btsportfootball/status/1380263538191663105

Never knowingly overstated.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #1352 on: Friday, April 9, 2021, 10:04:43 »

Quality Cheesy
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #1353 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 08:04:46 »

https://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/news/2021/april/big-six-shirt-amnesty-launched/

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1354 on: Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 08:25:34 »

They'll have to put the remote down first  Smiley
Hunk

« Reply #1355 on: Sunday, April 25, 2021, 11:36:52 »

I sat in on a mentoring session by STFC foundation on Friday called Trailblazers. It was absolutely fantastic. Really impressed.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #1356 on: Sunday, April 25, 2021, 12:06:21 »

They'll have to put the remote down first  Smiley

And get off the sofa

I come from a land down-under
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #1357 on: Sunday, April 25, 2021, 17:33:39 »

This was an idea that I actually wrote to STFC about not long into Jed and his bunch of Merry men tenure. I did receive a reply that as margins on replica kit was not much it was not in the interest of the club to give away vast amounts of stock for free, can only assume someone at Grimsby is funding this?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1358 on: Sunday, April 25, 2021, 18:31:08 »

This was an idea that I actually wrote to STFC about not long into Jed and his bunch of Merry men tenure. I did receive a reply that as margins on replica kit was not much it was not in the interest of the club to give away vast amounts of stock for free, can only assume someone at Grimsby is funding this?
Probably, although I doubt they'll get many takers anyway so won't cost them a vast amount. But it's more of a hearts and minds thing, which I guess is where you were coming from anyway. Fair play you making the suggestion, typical of JedCo to look at the cost and not the value.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #1359 on: Sunday, April 25, 2021, 19:01:05 »

Probably, although I doubt they'll get many takers anyway so won't cost them a vast amount. But it's more of a hearts and minds thing, which I guess is where you were coming from anyway. Fair play you making the suggestion, typical of JedCo to look at the cost and not the value.

It was a suggestion based on seeing so many young children wearing shirts from ‘The Big 6’ and you know full well they will never get to see them teams play other than on tv. I didn’t understand why parents would spend £50 plus on kit for there kids not to be able to have any physical connection to the club, whereas as least by getting the kids into a Swindon kit along with the scheme that bought schools to football we were building fans for the future, although to be fair children want success and being a town fan is hard work sometimes, in fact most of the time.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1360 on: Sunday, April 25, 2021, 19:21:55 »

It was a suggestion based on seeing so many young children wearing shirts from ‘The Big 6’ and you know full well they will never get to see them teams play other than on tv. I didn’t understand why parents would spend £50 plus on kit for there kids not to be able to have any physical connection to the club, whereas as least by getting the kids into a Swindon kit along with the scheme that bought schools to football we were building fans for the future, although to be fair children want success and being a town fan is hard work sometimes, in fact most of the time.

Correction. ALL the time.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1361 on: Monday, April 26, 2021, 08:18:26 »

Completely agree, you're preaching to the choir here, hence why I posted the original link and fair play to you for thinking of it years ago.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1362 on: Sunday, May 2, 2021, 14:53:15 »

Man Utd fans occupying the pitch in protest at the Super League and the Glazers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56960091
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1363 on: Sunday, May 2, 2021, 15:13:56 »

They've made their feelings known all week that they would be protesting but seemingly entered the stadium with ease😀

So, give no fucks
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #1364 on: Sunday, May 2, 2021, 15:18:06 »

They've made their feelings known all week that they would be protesting but seemingly entered the stadium with ease😀
And we can't even get away with a banner outside the ground !!.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 ... 145   Go Up
Print
Jump to: