Pages: 1 ... 260 261 262 [263]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526015 times)
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #3930 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 11:07:07 »

Because this is an ongoing court case, the club has to be very careful not to be in contempt of court. But it would certainly help if the Trust were able to give a factual update as to what and where the process is up to.

Over to you Trust...

Now, ain't that just like me?
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #3931 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 12:57:55 »

Because this is an ongoing court case, the club has to be very careful not to be in contempt of court. But it would certainly help if the Trust were able to give a factual update as to what and where the process is up to.

This isn't a 'court case'.  The trust can give a summary of the charges, the regs and the possible sanctions (e.g big fine).

Nothing to see here
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #3932 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 13:37:11 »

This isn't a 'court case'.  The trust can give a summary of the charges, the regs and the possible sanctions (e.g big fine).

The trust cant give a list of possible sanctions as nobody knows what might be done, the football club probably hasn't responded yet anyway to the charges.

What summary are you looking for though, the charges have been made public so there isn't any charges we don't know about
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #3933 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 14:29:11 »

What summary are you looking for though, the charges have been made public so there isn't any charges we don't know about

I suggested it as it would help deal with the fact that many on this forum appear to be confused as to what is going on.

Nothing to see here
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #3934 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 18:59:16 »

But nobody knows the outcome and if anything if the trust start adding their weight to it then its likely to just add unnecessary hysteria
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #3935 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 19:45:03 »

I'm not sure why you say it is not a 'court case'. There has been a hearing in the High Court, and there is a trial due at some point in the future. The need for the club to be extremely guarded in what it says seems pretty obvious.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #3936 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 20:19:56 »

I'm not sure why you say it is not a 'court case'. There has been a hearing in the High Court, and there is a trial due at some point in the future. The need for the club to be extremely guarded in what it says seems pretty obvious.

Some further confusion may have arisen.  My barista friends tell me that there are civil proceedings between Standing and Power.  They will, in the absence of a negotiated settlement, be determined by a court.

However, recent posts concern FA regulatory matters.  The action taken by the FA concerning breaches of their regulations are, I think, usually dealt with by the FA independent regulatory commission. 

The trust have prepared guidance notes to assist supporters on various topics. I merely suggested that the trust could prepare a guidance note to help supporters understand which body is taking action, why they are doing so and what sanctions/punishments could be applied. It is clear that this is confusing for some and help/guidance may be helpful- for example, many still fail to distinguish between the FA and the EFL.

Nothing to see here
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3937 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 20:24:40 »

Some further confusion may have arisen.  My barista friends tell me that there are civil proceedings between Standing and Power.  They will, in the absence of a negotiated settlement, be determined by a court.

However, recent posts concern FA regulatory matters.  The action taken by the FA concerning breaches of their regulations are, I think, usually dealt with by the FA independent regulatory commission. 

The trust have prepared guidance notes to assist supporters on various topics. I merely suggested that the trust could prepare a guidance note to help supporters understand which body is taking action, why they are doing so and what sanctions/punishments could be applied. It is clear that this is confusing for some and help/guidance may be helpful- for example, many still fail to distinguish between the FA and the EFL.

Good informative post

So, give no fucks
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #3938 on: Thursday, November 18, 2021, 22:14:28 »

You have summarised it in your post, not sure the Trust would have any concrete ideas on sanctions?

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 262 [263]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: