Pages: 1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 263   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power  (Read 526041 times)
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3810 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 12:38:14 »

Looks like their trust are being quite smart, sounds like Curran et all are trying to take over there via the backdoor, hopefully it can be stopped though.

Yes, their Trust appear to be keeping contact lines open with the EFL. Not sure if it will do any good but you would hope that the EFL do get their house in order to stop these rogues getting anywhere near football clubs.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimpanzee

Ignore
« Reply #3811 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 13:12:21 »

Looks like their trust are being quite smart, sounds like Curran et all are trying to take over there via the backdoor, hopefully it can be stopped though.

If they did get in, could we see the return of Mr Power in some sort of guise?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3812 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 13:37:17 »

Yes. If he can find a fat cunt suit from a fancy dress shop.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #3813 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 15:56:45 »

There is no doubt he'll be sniffing around another club somewhere, if not them.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #3814 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 16:08:22 »

There is no doubt he'll be sniffing around another club somewhere, if not them.

Once a character has damaged Rushden, Cambridge and Swindon, and been involved in letting down many other clubs over programme debts, then you don't really need another FPP test. He should go on a blacklist of characters that can't be allowed back in the game if the league doesn't want to lose more members through abusive practices. Time to clean up the game, and get the chancers out.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #3815 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 16:14:43 »

Once a character has damaged Rushden, Cambridge and Swindon, and been involved in letting down many other clubs over programme debts, then you don't really need another FPP test. He should go on a blacklist of characters that can't be allowed back in the game if the league doesn't want to lose more members through abusive practices. Time to clean up the game, and get the chancers out.

And Luton.

He should have been blacklisted before he even got to Swindon, but there we go.
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #3816 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 16:17:31 »

Certainly no advocate of Powers, but how bad would it have been if Jed and that merry bunch of arseholes had stayed in charge? 🤮🤮
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #3817 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 16:22:26 »

Certainly no advocate of Powers, but how bad would it have been if Jed and that merry bunch of arseholes had stayed in charge? 🤮🤮

Another potless asset-stripper who shouldn't be allowed near club ownership again. Though now he seems to have wormed his way into Yeovil...

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #3818 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 16:56:13 »

No worse, but potentially no better either.

Jed was a bit of a tit, but Power always seemed more sinister to me. Like Jed but with half a brain to actually do damage. Jed just seemed to want to free up some funds to line his pockets just to throw some cash about and act like Sam Hamman at Cardiff and get in with the lads. Power I always felt like he was out to royally fuck us.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3819 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 17:36:07 »

No worse, but potentially no better either.

Jed was a bit of a tit, but Power always seemed more sinister to me. Like Jed but with half a brain to actually do damage. Jed just seemed to want to free up some funds to line his pockets just to throw some cash about and act like Sam Hamman at Cardiff and get in with the lads. Power I always felt like he was out to royally fuck us.

A cash cow to fund his lifestyle and prop up his gang. Kept us alive basically to take.
Now the end, just watch what unfolds in September. The only downside we are not out of this.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #3820 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 17:43:26 »

A cash cow to fund his lifestyle and prop up his gang. Kept us alive basically to take.
Now the end, just watch what unfolds in September. The only downside we are not out of this.

The only downside we are not out of this.

No, however, we have stopped the haemorrhaging and the tourniquet and bandages are healing the wounds and instead of a corpse we have a viable body that is going to recover and grow and grow.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #3821 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 17:49:34 »

The only downside we are not out of this.

No, however, we have stopped the haemorrhaging and the tourniquet and bandages are healing the wounds and instead of a corpse we have a viable body that is going to recover and grow and grow.

Without doubt and during the past few months at least 2 occasions I thought it was all off.
We’ve taken enough pain and now all about the slow climb back. A few skeletons in the cupboard remain though and fingers crossed we get off lightly.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #3822 on: Thursday, August 5, 2021, 18:53:23 »

Another potless asset-stripper who shouldn't be allowed near club ownership again. Though now he seems to have wormed his way into Yeovil...
I have a good friend who is a Yeovil supporter, they are concerned about Jed but the club keep denying it other than to confirm that he is a partner of one of the chairman's other companies!  Jed is still at Stratford
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #3823 on: Friday, August 6, 2021, 08:37:30 »

I have a good friend who is a Yeovil supporter, they are concerned about Jed but the club keep denying it other than to confirm that he is a partner of one of the chairman's other companies!  Jed is still at Stratford
Jed is 100% definately part of the Yeovil owners and has been for a while, my mate works for YTFC and he confirmed this, their fans don't have much of a grasp on reality and still think they are a league club, I feel they will be relegated this season.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #3824 on: Friday, August 6, 2021, 08:47:26 »

I can't imagine they will have many season ticket holders at £350

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 ... 263   Go Up
Print
Jump to: