Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Town's striker bid in balance but club expect embargo to be lifted by tomorrow  (Read 45048 times)
fatbasher

« Reply #225 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:06:13 »

I've said I won't go to Wembley again, but even now, with pain of losing and that god awful stadium a distant memory, I'm sure I'll end up there again if we're in the play-off final. Sad

Couldn't possibly comment as I'm not part of the in crowd cabal. Just be wary of the lynch mob outside your house with burning torches and pitch forks you heretic.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:16:08 »

Couldn't possibly comment as I'm not part of the in crowd cabal. Just be wary of the lynch mob outside your house with burning torches and pitch forks you heretic.
oh shut the fuck up

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:20:34 »

Pretty sure I wont go to wembley if we get there. I really don't like the place, too big, shit atmosphere with a shit view. Rubbish pubs. Yeah I wont go
« Last Edit: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:22:15 by arriba » Logged
fatbasher

« Reply #228 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:21:08 »

oh shut the fuck up

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:29:35 »

I've said I won't go to Wembley again, but even now, with pain of losing and that god awful stadium a distant memory, I'm sure I'll end up there again if we're in the play-off final. Sad

I think i'm the same, I really wouldn't want to be there, the place is horrible but I know I would end up there all the same.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:31:25 »

Win there and I'm sure it's a 'great day out'.

Of course I'd go again.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:44:37 »

Win there and I'm sure it's a 'great day out'.

Totally agree. Pretty sure the last two performances and results are understandably putting people off "Wembley". It's not like the old one that's for sure but it's not that bad either. If we end up there it will inevitably be the pinnacle of the season like it or not. For that reason alone you have to go!
WR5

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:48:14 »

Unless its your wife's 40 th the same day Sad

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:51:03 »

FFS what do you want? Statement written in blood. It's sorted accept it and look forward to a great end of season.
Yeah, don't you just hate it that people are so cynical? I can't think why they would be like that...oh wait a minute....
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:51:47 »

Unless its your wife's 40 th the same day Sad

I'm thinking a match ticket and a pint after a half hour queue in The Green Man would not be her ideal present?
fatbasher

« Reply #235 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 21:59:06 »

I think i'm the same, I really wouldn't want to be there, the place is horrible but I know I would end up there all the same.

Pssst, Don't tell SY, he's one of the shout you down brigade if he or his ilk do not agree with you or you disagree with him/them.

My real bone of contention is the cost of the day out. £170 for the JPT final all in, for two adults and a child, really? Even if we had won I would have questioned it's value.

I will be at my fourth away game at Sheffield Utd this season if anyone wants to question my commitment to STFC after the amount of money I have spent over the last 40 years then they can fuck themselves. I will be there long after many stop going.

Yeah maybe I'm lucky in as much as my job allows me to take advantage of the travelling that I do and my ability to arrange my diary to be able to be coincidently in Yeovil on the day of our game. I could have organised my day to be back at home that day and still have done my calls in and around Yeovil and watch the game at home like the Carling armchair viewers at most pubs. But no I fucking made the effort to be there. I will continue to be a prick and remind those who have pilloried me for my stance against the FA/FL not STFC. If the twats had not spent over£700m ..... Yes £700m on that soulless stadium then we the paying punters would not be fleeced to pay homage to our clubs for the privilege.

As I have said before, if you look at the amount of ppl who are online who don't post you get or at least I do the feeling that they do not because of the abuse that is thrown at other posters and do not wish to have that directed at them. I can't blame them really. If we want a diverse forum with a myriad of opinions we need to let others express their views un hindered.

I accept I go on sometimes but I'm not malicious and I only repeat to annoy those who have fucked me off. Ignore me or don't fuck me off, simples.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 22:05:27 »

Pssst, Don't tell SY, he's one of the shout you down brigade if he or his ilk do not agree with you or you disagree with him/them.

My real bone of contention is the cost of the day out. £170 for the JPT final all in, for two adults and a child, really? Even if we had won I would have questioned it's value.

I will be at my fourth away game at Sheffield Utd this season if anyone wants to question my commitment to STFC after the amount of money I have spent over the last 40 years then they can fuck themselves. I will be there long after many stop going.

Yeah maybe I'm lucky in as much as my job allows me to take advantage of the travelling that I do and my ability to arrange my diary to be able to be coincidently in Yeovil on the day of our game. I could have organised my day to be back at home that day and still have done my calls in and around Yeovil and watch the game at home like the Carling armchair viewers at most pubs. But no I fucking made the effort to be there. I will continue to be a prick and remind those who have pilloried me for my stance against the FA/FL not STFC. If the twats had not spent over£700m ..... Yes £700m on that soulless stadium then we the paying punters would not be fleeced to pay homage to our clubs for the privilege.

As I have said before, if you look at the amount of ppl who are online who don't post you get or at least I do the feeling that they do not because of the abuse that is thrown at other posters and do not wish to have that directed at them. I can't blame them really. If we want a diverse forum with a myriad of opinions we need to let others express their views un hindered.

I accept I go on sometimes but I'm not malicious and I only repeat to annoy those who have fucked me off. Ignore me or don't fuck me off, simples.
oh shut the fuck up
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 22:09:05 »

Looks like someones got a case of 'I've got an extreme view and get annoyed when others think differently'-Itis.

Things get better but they never get good

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 22:10:31 »

I thought fatbasher was joking until that last post. What rattled his cage? This site is nowhere near as cliquey as it used to be.
Barry Scott

« Reply #239 on: Wednesday, March 27, 2013, 22:12:11 »

I thought fatbasher was joking until that last post. What rattled his cage? This site is nowhere near as cliquey as it used to be.

Me too, I actually have little idea what he's on about or why.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: