Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AFC Bournemouth v Swindon Town FC Official Matchday Thread  (Read 51750 times)
Swindon Please Win

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 20:50:51 »

Ritchie. Goals and assists. If ferry ever learns to shoot, it would be much closer.

If Ritchie was consistent I would agree, but he can go missing in games. Ferry always has a big impact on the game and is scoring goals this season.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:02:18 »

Oh yeah and I want spazzo with Leefer at the equaliser....and I'm sure me and Victor Mildew will be on the box tonight....

Clems Army!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:05:35 »

So Paolo broke the dugout and their twat of a chairman is making a big issue of it. Maybe he should take it onto Jeremy Kyle or judge judy? I thought they were supposed to. Be rich.

Never knowingly overstated.
Flashheart

« Reply #363 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:07:47 »

ha ha.

What a twat (Mitchell).
stfcinbmth

« Reply #364 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:08:48 »

Oh yeah and I want spazzo with Leefer at the equaliser....and I'm sure me and Victor Mildew will be on the box tonight....

It wasn't you with the pork pie hat on was it?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:10:59 »

It wasn't you with the pork pie hat on was it?

Indeed! Glad of it today...

Conversation piece...."look at that cunt with that stupid hat on!"

victor mildew is the swarthy pikey looking cunt with me...

Clems Army!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:11:09 »

If Ritchie was consistent I would agree, but he can go missing in games. Ferry always has a big impact on the game and is scoring goals this season.

Think you have that synopsis the wrong way round.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:11:24 »

Can't let the last ten minutes cloud our perception, we were lucky to get a point today. Lost count of the number of times great build up play was ruined by a poor final ball. Bournemouth adapted to the conditions better than us and too many players weren't at their best, notably Ritchie and Macca.
Having said that, we kept going and got a bit of luck. Celebrations at the equaliser were mental.

It's All Good..............
stfcinbmth

« Reply #368 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:14:09 »

So Paolo broke the dugout and their twat of a chairman is making a big issue of it. Maybe he should take it onto Jeremy Kyle or judge judy? I thought they were supposed to. Be rich.

He knows a bit about things that go bust
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:52:04 »

Great day out, got interviewed by BBC crew outside the ground. Hopefully it will be on the football league show later. I mentioned the Town End forum and our adoration for Paolo. Thanks to the guy Steve from Pewsey who bought me a beer at h/t.

Oh, is that right stfcinBournemouth? I don't take kindly to veiled threats  Smug Fuck Off
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:57:41 »

Can't let the last ten minutes cloud our perception, we were lucky to get a point today. Lost count of the number of times great build up play was ruined by a poor final ball. Bournemouth adapted to the conditions better than us and too many players weren't at their best, notably Ritchie and Macca.
Having said that, we kept going and got a bit of luck. Celebrations at the equaliser were mental.

Couldn't disagree more. Their goal was against the run of play and they were lucky to get a point. The weather ruined the potential for a great game but in no way did they adapt to conditions better. Apart from a 10 min spell in the second half I felt we controlled possession but the weather just made things difficult. We really do look class and are playing great football. I can't understand why Rafa is on the bench though. And Ferry for that matter. On a normal surface we would have definitely won today. On a negative note, I thought most of the game our fans were very quiet. Still a great point, but feel the weather stopped us getting 3 points.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 21:59:06 »

As for Macca, feel so sorry for him. Such a great talent playing completely out of position! Not his fault.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 22:05:05 »

According to Eddie Howe we are a very direct team.

every game i have seen this season we have tried to play good football, pass and move etc but seeing as i don't go every week was wondering is what he said is correct?
GoSWINDON
Making the best out of the little I have.

going for a poo see you in two

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 22:08:25 »

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6Bs491lT2hs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

great result for the town today by the way , very happy with a point

If I Don't See You Through  Week, I'll See You Through Window
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 22:14:39 »

According to Eddie Howe we are a very direct team.

I sort of see what he means in that we try and get it out wide quickly and into the box. And sometimes we play it long (in a controlled way). But I really think that sells a short, because we can play football too - just not too much tappy tappy Smiley

Don't smear a good day with your obnoxious comments. No need for it, don't make a noose for yourself.

Please shut up, or at least start a thread in general discussion..
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: