Pages: 1 ... 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 ... 474   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats wrong with football?  (Read 1650212 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6960 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 16:36:57 »

Ok, so who's had the thought hoping that it might be us?

Nah not us, we've got match day guests who are experts and could spot it happening form Karachi.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6961 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 17:45:12 »

Ok, so who's had the thought hoping that it might be us?
Take the medicine, clean sweep of miscreants, start again afresh preferably still in the EFL?

I absolutely am.  

I'm sure some of the usual suspects will think I'm a cunt for that because it might ultimately mean being demoted or expelled from the league, but it would be better to take our licks and have the clear out we need and then start the rebuild rather than carry on sleepwalking slowly in that direction anyway.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 26, 2024, 18:42:55 by ChalkyWhiteIsGod » Logged
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6962 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 18:04:27 »

I always thought clubs were misreporting attendances lower than they actually were - not higher. Smaller crowds = less in income = less taxable income.

Obviously this was rife in the days of paying cash at the turnstiles as we well know.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6963 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 18:44:47 »

I forgot one other red flag, actually having someone connected to the club with a Money Laundering conviction.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #6964 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 19:36:59 »

I forgot one other red flag, actually having someone connected to the club with a Money Laundering conviction.

But we have no one at the club connected with Money Laundering conviction{s}...Clem told us himself. The only link is that he is a very friendly, kind type chap doing some visa stuff, will take a kicking every now and again...and is a matchday guest  Soapy Tit Wank

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6965 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 11:35:35 »

Just that?

Not the Adam Hart MTK Global thing as well?

https://www.boxingscene.com/court-hearing-alleges-mtk-kinahan-cartel-laundered-money-using-fighters-bank-accounts--180359#:~:text=Defunct%20management%20company%20MTK%20Global,claimed%20in%20a%20court%20hearing.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6966 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 12:40:18 »

But we have no one at the club connected with Money Laundering conviction{s}...Clem told us himself. The only link is that he is a very friendly, kind type chap doing some visa stuff, will take a kicking every now and again...and is a matchday guest  Soapy Tit Wank

I think he said words to the effect of "time served".

I sincerely hope he and Hart are changed men, they could be. But the EFL have rules for a reason, and if Austin is really just a matchday guest my flabber will be well and truly gasted. That doesn't mean wrongdoing of course, in the illeagal sense anyway.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6967 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 12:43:37 »

Well, apart from that, what have the Money Launderers ever done for us? 

If you were working in the financial crimes section of the police, you'd be sniffing about and if you were a a financial consultant/risk analyst you'd be giving the club a significant amount of advice on it's processes.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6968 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 12:44:44 »

I think he said words to the effect of "time served".

I sincerely hope he and Hart are changed men, they could be. But the EFL have rules for a reason, and if Austin is really just a matchday guest my flabber will be well and truly gasted. That doesn't mean wrongdoing of course, in the illeagal sense anyway.

How does Austin find himself on the invite list of so many L2 clubs Directors Lounges, especially when we play them?
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #6969 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 12:51:14 »

As Clems guest i would imagine
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6970 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 12:54:06 »

How does Austin find himself on the invite list of so many L2 clubs Directors Lounges, especially when we play them?

Doesn't Ranford do the same as guests of our security contractors ?!
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #6971 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 13:10:15 »

For away games I'd imagine that the visiting club would be allocated a number of complementary tickets for boardroom lounges or equivalents based on capacity.

For home games given the recent focus by the club on ticket category entry abuse, I would hope that there are similar efforts to crackdown on excessive freeloading in the executive lounges.

I'd imagine (again) that the potential increase in matchday income would far outweigh any perceived abuse at the lowly turnstile level.

Maybe this is one of the disadvantageous commercial arrangements that the club is referring to?

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6972 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 16:50:02 »

Reading deducted yet another 2 points with another 2 suspended after Yongge failed, yet again to deposit wages + 25% into a specified account.

So after months of fans protesting against his ownership he’s taken no notice and done nothing to alleviate the situation.

Hardly surprised our fans can’t be arsed protesting.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6973 on: Tuesday, February 27, 2024, 19:53:46 »

The fact that some of their fans still have a go at protesters makes me wonder how bad it would have to get here before the happy clappers stop happy clapping.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6974 on: Thursday, February 29, 2024, 12:30:19 »

Paul Pogba, given a 4 year ban for doping…..what a waste of a career.

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 ... 474   Go Up
Print
Jump to: