Pages: 1 ... 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 ... 474   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats wrong with football?  (Read 1650003 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #6945 on: Thursday, February 22, 2024, 08:32:37 »

yes agreed, good goal, but the constant play acting drives me mental, i remember the final against celtic years ago, it seems nothing changes
adje

Ignore
« Reply #6946 on: Thursday, February 22, 2024, 10:27:05 »

yes agreed, good goal, but the constant play acting drives me mental, i remember the final against celtic years ago, it seems nothing changes
True mate. And not only Porto,the majority of Portuguese football including the national team, I reckon. Far cry from the days when their talisman was that immaculate sportsman Eusebio
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 22, 2024, 10:38:45 by adje » Logged

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6947 on: Thursday, February 22, 2024, 15:09:08 »

Torquay on the brink after Clarke Osborne withdrew financing the club and called in the administrators.

He’s the twat who owns the Abbey Stadium and closed down the speedway with, no doubt, the greyhounds to follow.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #6948 on: Thursday, February 22, 2024, 15:49:09 »

Torquay on the brink after Clarke Osborne withdrew financing the club and called in the administrators.

He’s the twat who owns the Abbey Stadium and closed down the speedway with, no doubt, the greyhounds to follow.

Twat's being nice.....he also tried to get Coventry speedway's site sold off for housing.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #6949 on: Friday, February 23, 2024, 14:32:24 »

Wtf

😳 QPR’s Ilias Chair has been sent to prison after being found guilty of breaking a truck driver's skull with a rock.

He’s been sentenced to a year with a further 12 months suspended.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #6950 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 14:04:15 »

Keiron Maguire has said on his latest pod that he knows of clubs in the EFL who are artificially inflating their attendances because they are connected with money laundering operations.

What are the odds on STFC being one of them?
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #6951 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 14:15:18 »

Keiron Maguire has said on his latest pod that he knows of clubs in the EFL who are artificially inflating their attendances because they are connected with money laundering operations.

I'd say that ours were kosher taking ST holders into account.
Would be a lot more suspicious if they stayed the same next season.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #6952 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 14:28:47 »

If he knows this then he should be revealing who
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #6953 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 14:51:34 »

Revealing it publicly could land him in hot water legally. But he should be reporting it to the authorities.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6954 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 14:56:47 »

It wouldn't be a surprise, given the authorities made it public they were giving Money Laundering more focus within football.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #6955 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 14:58:57 »

Revealing it publicly could land him in hot water legally. But he should be reporting it to the authorities.
Absolutely this, he has a right to report to the authorities so they can act upon it even if not publically.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #6956 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 15:06:08 »

It wouldn't be a surprise, given the authorities made it public they were giving Money Laundering more focus within football.
If anyone genuinely thinks this doesnt actually happen in real football then I would suggest they watch this documentary about Bangor FC and fake owners and money laundering.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0c7h89x

"BBC Wales Investigates: The Hidden World of Football"

Also I give you George Reynolds the money laundering owner of Darlington FC (at the time).

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/6987328.reynolds-500-000-linked-quakers/

Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #6957 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 15:06:57 »

Ok, so who's had the thought hoping that it might be us?
Take the medicine, clean sweep of miscreants, start again afresh preferably still in the EFL?

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Peter Venkman

« Reply #6958 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 15:08:39 »

Ok, so who's had the thought hoping that it might be us?
Take the medicine, clean sweep of miscreants, start again afresh preferably still in the EFL?
I am still hoping it isnt us but sort of expecting that it will be.

I want Clem and co out as much as anyone but no way would I want the club to go the phoenix route.

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #6959 on: Monday, February 26, 2024, 16:15:55 »

I mean, I am not insinuating anything, but anyone who does any sort of Money Laundering training in the corporate world, or financial threats etc., would be identifying a significant number of red flags.  We have a high cash based business, we've started trading with a previously unincorporated business in a Country known for money laundering, engaged in more than one international business requiring the transfer of money and exchange of currencies, work in an industry where financial deals are kept secret, and so on.
Pages: 1 ... 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 ... 474   Go Up
Print
Jump to: