Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 469   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whats wrong with football?  (Read 1629363 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1575 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 14:22:18 »

And talking of agents, I see Yaya Toure's agent has been doing his annual shit stirring.

I wonder if his birthday cake was big enough this year, or it was the incorrect type of cake.
What, like a wedding cake?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1576 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 14:27:38 »

What, like a wedding cake?

I was thinking along the lines of getting a sponge cake instead of a chocolate cake, but if you know something that I don't know...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1577 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 14:27:52 »

Not sure if this is wrong as such, but I am glad that the defender is taking some action. It just seems out of order for the striker to make some of the comments she has made, although possibly shows the top players disappearing up their own arse is not limited to the male game.

Tackle doesn't look that bad from the replay.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32786892
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1578 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 14:33:27 »

from that angle I can't see why it was even a red. penalty yes, but Huh?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1579 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 14:35:42 »

Last woman?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #1580 on: Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 17:58:03 »

Looking at the photo, no part of Abby Holmes body is in contact with the pitch. Kelly Smiths right ankle is folded over and the inside of her foot is flat on the pitch. Looks like an airborn diving in lunge.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1581 on: Thursday, May 21, 2015, 14:45:42 »

This... although I cannot disagree with his description of Jamie Carragher...

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/raheem-sterlings-agent-aidy-ward-confirms-star-wants-to-leave-liverpool-900000aweek-would-not-keep-him-at-anfield-10266233.html
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1582 on: Thursday, May 21, 2015, 17:53:02 »

He's also the agent for Berahino who's also engaged in similar "I'm too big for this club despite barely being out of nappies" antics, so this would appear to be his standard MO. If I were either Sterling or Berahino, I'd be very worried that my agent was apparently so thin-skinned that he'd now become part of the "story" and I'd be having severe doubts as to whether he could indeed pull off the big money move both have so obviously been promised. Strikes me whatever you think of Carragher he's got nothing on this idiot when it comes to being a knob.
Barry Scott

« Reply #1583 on: Thursday, May 21, 2015, 18:26:02 »

No one saw this coming. How long until Blatter's the only candidate?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32826308
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1584 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 08:35:27 »

No one saw this coming. How long until Blatter's the only candidate?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32826308

They're all withdrawing to concentrate opposition votes on a single candidate. However, the maths haven't changed, and Blatter will continue to command enough corrupt votes from corrupt associations to ensure the whole corrupt charabanc rolls on. If only he'd just die.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #1585 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 09:14:56 »

They're all withdrawing to concentrate opposition votes on a single candidate. However, the maths haven't changed, and Blatter will continue to command enough corrupt votes from corrupt associations to ensure the whole corrupt charabanc rolls on. If only he'd just die.
Really the only way this will end is for him to die. Or be murdered. I wouldn't put it above the whole sorry situation that he comes to an 'accident'.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1586 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 09:22:03 »

Really the only way this will end is for him to die. Or be murdered. I wouldn't put it above the whole sorry situation that he comes to an 'accident'.

But the General Secretary, Jerome Valcke, will probably be his heir, and don't forget this is the guy who was sacked by FIFA after a US court found him to be lying in a legal case involving Mastercard, costing FIFA $60m...only to come back 6 months later with a better job !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Valcke

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #1587 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 09:29:12 »

But the General Secretary, Jerome Valcke, will probably be his heir, and don't forget this is the guy who was sacked by FIFA after a US court found him to be lying in a legal case involving Mastercard, costing FIFA $60m...only to come back 6 months later with a better job !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me_Valcke
I was thinking some kind of a plane accident where all the fuckers go up in one fell swoop. And we can watch them burn. And draw an end to the whole sorry state of affairs where the game we love is being used as a milch cow for a bunch of rich, selfish cunts.

But that's just me.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1588 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 09:34:59 »

I was thinking some kind of a plane accident where all the fuckers go up in one fell swoop. And we can watch them burn. And draw an end to the whole sorry state of affairs where the game we love is being used as a milch cow for a bunch of rich, selfish cunts.
That's going to have to be one big old plane then, if it's going to fit in most of FIFA, all the Premier League officials and club owners/execs, Sky, UEFA, the Russian Mafia, the royal families of Qatar, UAE etc etc
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1589 on: Friday, May 22, 2015, 10:13:09 »

It's what crowdfunding was made for...

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 469   Go Up
Print
Jump to: