Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Williams wants fans to return  (Read 15707 times)
left back

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:07:26 »

maybe andy will start paying for our tickets if he's going to keep performing like that!
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:09:40 »

maybe andy will start paying for our tickets if he's going to keep performing like that!
Christ , he only had an off day. Do you pay more for your tickets when he scores?
left back

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:18:23 »

Christ , he only had an off day. Do you pay more for your tickets when he scores?
tongue in cheek mate, thought he played quite well, tried to run at them at every oppurtunity, was one of those days when we could have played for hours and not scored
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:22:36 »

I agree about the food, how hard can it be to keep the chips coming? every single half time they always run out or there not ready when the whistle blows, I twittered the club before but they never twitter back and nothing has changed, and tbh I feel like a raging bull about it, SORT OUT THE CHIPS ASAP.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:23:21 »

tongue in cheek mate, thought he played quite well, tried to run at them at every oppurtunity, was one of those days when we could have played for hours and not scored
He didn't look his sharp self but I suppose expected due to being out for a few weeks. Thought today when he made himself half a yard he didn't get a shot away which is unlike him.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:24:37 »

To be fair the chips need to be sat in the fryer for a few mins, so it's not as easy as you say, are you suggesting they fry up loads and loads and loads of chips during the first half and stock pile for the half time rush? There'd be a lot of shrivelly cold chips being served up.

The cheese burgers in the TownEnd I got no complaints about. I do find the need for half time imbibing and consumption a tad baffling. Get leathered pre match, gorge out in a takeaway/chippie, and if you really need to then spike a few bottles of cola with vodka (they only remove the cap)
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:28:10 by Dostoyevsky » Logged
left back

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:52:08 »

He didn't look his sharp self but I suppose expected due to being out for a few weeks. Thought today when he made himself half a yard he didn't get a shot away which is unlike him.
i agree but did anyone look like scoring? there were a lot of hopeful balls into the box not really aimed at anyone. it was a bad day at the office, macc came with a game plan and it worked better than they ever imagined it would.
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 22:57:19 »

If they really can't get a production line going to fulfill the chip orders which I doubt anyway as I'm sure until a few years ago this problem never existed or at least I can never remember being annoyed about it, then the chips should be piled high on the commercial hot plates next to the fryers (which was once again EMPTY today in the DRS seat 1-49 section), as warm chips are better then no chips, funny how I never see this problem happening at any other grounds, and I refuse to accept that is not possible to keep the chips coming and I think they are just lazy.
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:00:02 by supermarioTV » Logged
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:03:33 »

The last page has made strange reading, moving between chips and Andy William's performance today.  I wonder if he likes chips?
supermarioTV
"about as funny as AIDS"

Forum Heavyweight

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:04:04 »

And maybe this is why Wray got the push, great football chairman but unable to sort out important commercial issues such as the lack of chips in the DRS, I hope Patey takes the time to sort this shit out.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:08:15 »

what the fuck?
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:09:28 »

The last page has made strange reading, moving between chips and Andy William's performance today.  I wonder if he likes chips?

Cheesy

Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:11:46 »

And maybe this is why Wray got the push, great football chairman but unable to sort out important commercial issues such as the lack of chips in the DRS, I hope Patey takes the time to sort this shit out.

I did a brief stint in a burger van at Aintree during the big festival and keeping the fries coming apace with the demands of the consumer was a tough ask!!
Shaw Rosso

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:13:49 »

Chips with melted cheddar on, bloody lovely  Eat
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Saturday, November 3, 2012, 23:14:55 »

Chips with melted cheddar on, bloody lovely  Eat

and lashings of mayonnaise Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: