Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Apologise or get out  (Read 55629 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:45:21 »

And you're OK with the "Fans who criticise can fuck off and watch Oxford" stuff? Hunt and McMahon got hounded out of Town for that
Wahay, hello Paul. Sorry if I don't debate PdC with you, you're not exactly neutral with regard to him, are you?
As to his comments, how many on here regularly slate some of our fans for their comments on the phone in, or thisis, or twitter, or the facebook page? We have a percentage of fans who are total dicks and we all know it. Get a grip people FFS.

It's All Good..............
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:46:30 »

So only compliant hero-worshippers are welcome at the CG
I don't think he said that.
Calm down dear.

kerry red

« Reply #152 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:46:50 »

But stupid comments from fans is nowhere near the same as THAT comment from our manager
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:47:04 »

Fucking hell have I missed something, has Di Canio told his critics to fuck off and watch Oxford?

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:47:11 »

Wahay, hello Paul. Sorry if I don't debate PdC with you, you're not exactly neutral with regard to him, are you?
Nor are you. Or any of us come to that. Whatever you think of him, he's a bit Marmite like that isn't he? Smiley

Seriously, how is he different from McMahon?
walcot red

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:47:17 »

Meltdown averted for now at least  Cheesy
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:47:54 »

I don't agree with all of what comes with Paolo but as Swindon fans we have had to put up with so much shit over the past few years that's it's actually refreshing to see a manager actually care and have pride in what he's trying to do here.  
Flashheart

« Reply #157 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:48:08 »

Popcorn
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #158 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:48:10 »

Then what does he mean by saying

'They will sooner, probably sooner, or later have a new manager'
That is a statement that if the fans don't back the manager then he will leave, simple.

This happens with EVERY manager in their career, the fans turn on them and they leave or get sacked.

This is what he is insinuating, that if the fans don't back Paolo then he could leave. The thing is the doubters will ALWAYS shout louder than the backers when something happens.

The same can apply to every single manager who has ever managed.

Or is it that I just don't sensationalize things he says and try and read into them the positives instead of the negatives all the time? maybe I am wrong, if I am then so be it.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
kerry red

« Reply #159 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:48:22 »

Fucking hell have I missed something, has Di Canio told his critics to fuck off and watch Oxford?

Exactly that
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:48:35 »

"Come to the County Ground, I give you the [season ticket] money back. Or don't come to the County Ground, go to Oxford, watch the game, not to Swindon because we don't need this kind of supporters"
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #161 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:48:59 »

Don't get too touchy, that clearly wasn't aimed at the whole fanbase....

"Go to Oxford, not to Swindon... because we don't need these kind of supporters"
This is fucking spot on.

And this

I don't agree with all of what comes with Paolo but as Swindon fans we have had to put up with so much shit over the past few years that's it's actually refreshing to see a manager actually care and have pride in what he's trying to do here. 

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Huwwy

"The world is my lobster"

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:50:36 »

Oh for fucks sake.......

We have some very sensitive souls on here. People should stop reading every line of every PdC interview and dissect it for meaning. He's extremely passionate and allows that passion to run away with him sometimes especially when dealing with the media. This isn't something new, he's been like that since his very first press conference and so we should be used to it by now. I didn't take it literally when he said we were like Barcelona and I don't take him literally now. Chill.

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:51:46 »

Nor are you. Or any of us come to that. Whatever you think of him, he's a bit Marmite like that isn't he? Smiley

Seriously, how is he different from McMahon?
He hasn't sold JAF for peanuts? Oh and he's funny, passionate and has the team playing the best style of football I've seen at the CG since Hoddle. I know what you mean though and of course it could all change if results continue to decline, or a load more players are shipped out. For me though, it's going to take more than yesterday and today before I start attacking him.
(And I fucking love marmite).

Mister Lorenzo
Dirk Diggler

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Monday, September 3, 2012, 15:52:19 »

Smiley
"Come to the County Ground, I give you the [season ticket] money back. Or don't come to the County Ground, go to Oxford, watch the game, not to Swindon because we don't need this kind of supporters"
I bet you've been waiting for this day for the last year and a bit haven't you? :-)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: