Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 444   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (currently serving 2021-22)  (Read 1611703 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 20:52:42 »

No sign of Ty Belford? Is that not Troy black left?

Racist!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:18:43 »

He's in the group shot... refused to do individual ones and went home

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:22:55 »

he seems like an odd bloke.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:29:38 »

He looks like he's trying to walk out of the team photo!
Baggins

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 22:36:51 »

As an ex-season ticket holder of 17 years I feel quite sad about how few of the players I can name by looking at that photo.  Foderingham, McEveley (and if one more poster puts an "r" in his name I will cry) and Ward.  I never thought that would happen.  Life gets in the way sometimes.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 23:02:39 »

McEveley (and if one more poster puts an "r" in his name I will cry)

Surely you mean mcEvarrrrley?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 00:57:53 »

A picture never lies....
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 06:25:49 »

As an ex-season ticket holder of 17 years I feel quite sad about how few of the players I can name by looking at that photo.  Foderingham, McEveley (and if one more poster puts an "r" in his name I will cry) and Ward.  I never thought that would happen.  Life gets in the way sometimes.

But why let it bother you?  just ignore them.

Wink

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
kerry red

« Reply #713 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 06:45:05 »

Looking at those guts it does go to prove that breast milk and Ready Brek really gives them a good start in life

Bitty
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 06:46:25 »

Almost certainly if Troy didn't have knees made from stickle bricks we'd try and punt him.

Expensive waste of a shirt if you ask me.

Fair play if he comes back strong and turns into the player that he was at Exeter but at the moment we've got a spoiled brat being paid excessive wages.

PDC was on sky sports new this morning, if it wasn't my TV i'd have put my foot through it.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 06:54:55 »

Almost certainly if Troy didn't have knees made from stickle bricks we'd try and punt him.

Expensive waste of a shirt if you ask me.

Fair play if he comes back strong and turns into the player that he was at Exeter but at the moment we've got a spoiled brat being paid excessive wages.

PDC was on sky sports new this morning, if it wasn't my TV i'd have put my foot through it.

From that photo it looks lik his left knee is so weak that he cannot even stand up straight!

Whats your gripe with Paolo it wasn't his fault that we could not deliver the degree of loyalty he demanded.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 06:56:59 »

Whats your gripe with Paolo it wasn't his fault that we could not deliver the degree of loyalty he demanded.

He couldn't even deliver the degree of loyalty he demanded.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 07:03:24 »

From that photo it looks lik his left knee is so weak that he cannot even stand up straight!

I don't want to start a big debate again as there have been loads in pre-season, but these rumours of our players being on excessive salaries has worried me and the chaps involved in the club previously have to take some responsibility. My Scottish club Hearts are now deep in the shit by trying to do a similar thing to Swindon (although that was with crazy foreign trigger happy owners) and I look at them and think that could have been us, had someone anyone not come in to tidy up the expensive mess. Jed and Co have lots to learn and need to tell the fans what is going on (Power etc) and improve the communication massively, but to me at least they are trying to salvage something from Paolo's era which surely can't be hard when you are trying to punt 33 year old strikers on big salaries to league 2 clubs, for example. (probably)

Paolo is the easy target, so I am picking him! Smiley

Oh and I would be a hypocrite to say I didn't love Paolo's time here, some of the football was brilliant, but times change, and he's now an egotistical tampon.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 07:09:45 »

I don't want to start a big debate again as there have been loads in pre-season, but these rumours of our players being on excessive salaries has worried me and the chaps involved in the club previously have to take some responsibility.

Paolo is the easy target, so I am picking him! Smiley

Oh and I would be a hypocrite to say I didn't love Paolo's time here, some of the football was brilliant, but times change, and he's now an egotistical tampon.

I agree with all of the above entirely, interesting times and seasons ahead. Whilst it has been frankly depressing at times the last 3 months there is part of me that is glad that it happened when it did as another 2-3 years of the spending and I dread to think what state we would be in.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #719 on: Friday, August 2, 2013, 12:07:08 »

SWINDON Town have announced their squad numbers for the 2013/14 season.

1. Wes Foderingham
2. Nathan Thompson
3. Nathan Byrne
4. Massimo Luongo
5. Grant Hall
6. Tijane Reis
7. Ryan Harley
8. Ryan Mason
10. Andy Williams
11. Alex Pritchard
14. Jay McEveley
16. Mark Francis
17. Connor Waldon
18. Alex Ferguson
19. Louis Thompson
20. Miles Storey
21. Alex Smith
22. Darren Ward (Captain)
23. Jack Barthram
26. Aaron Oakley
27. Harry Agombar
30. Leigh Bedwell
35. Kayden Jackson
41. Troy Archibald-Henville

Interesting to see the number 9 jersey has not been given to anybody.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 ... 444   Go Up
Print
Jump to: