Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gillingham Vs Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 62787 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #675 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 09:34:57 »

I am also grateful but fuck me he  sounds dull.Half expected him to have Gary Nevilles ipad and special pen yesterday.
I have to agree, I love Fitton for what he inspired with the takeover and for all his hard work in securing the safety of the club but as a commentator....Jesus wept.

He was saying that Paolo was wrong in playing Connell as the lone striker, said that in Paolos position he would take him off......Paolo takes off Connell and he professes his love for Connell and that Paolo was wrong in taking him off...WTF?Huh?

I will be forever grateful but please dont pretend that you know much about football when you clearly don't.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #676 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 09:37:14 »

From what I gather, Fitton's a bit of a wannabe manager. Used to turn up at training and the like.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 10:14:07 »

Arghh i feel fucking rough, quality night out in Maidstone, bumped into a few Gills fans who werent that bad surprisingly!

I'd quite like to see Bostock play next week as he seemed to have a little bit of quality about him and could be useful.

Please Paolo, no more Murray. He offers nothing and if he wants to have an option of pace use Storey as Murray has had ample time to prove himself and has failed more than not.
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 10:18:55 »

Didnt go yesterday but sounded like Bostock had a good game. Wouldnt mind seeing him just behind Benson next saturday, think that could work a treat. Go all continental with a 4-2-3-1...
Flashheart

« Reply #679 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 10:24:47 »

Didnt go yesterday but sounded like Bostock had a good game. Wouldnt mind seeing him just behind Benson next saturday, think that could work a treat. Go all continental with a 4-2-3-1...

Can't see PDC dropping wingers. It'll be more 4-4-1-1
Cibocchi_Is_God

The Italian Stallion

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 10:33:36 »

Can't see PDC dropping wingers. It'll be more 4-4-1-1

Most likely, was thinking he might mix things up a wee bit considering our wingers havent been as hot as they could have been in recent weeks. PDC does love his wing play though, which in fairness a lot our success this season has been buit on...
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #681 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 10:45:33 »

Rubbish performance yesterday, but the scenes at the end more than made up for it!!!!Hope we can return to The Fortress CG next week and complete the job in front of our own fans!

Great turn out by the fans, made a great atmosphere at The Livingstone(?), then the ground, Train on the way home before getting back to Victoria and taking over some pub outside....I felt like a celebrity the amount of flashes I saw from people in London & the tourists as we sang our hearts out celebrating promotion....another top effort from the best fans in the league!

My predicition of winning the league at Gills didn't come true, but promotion is secured! McCormack and Bostock were excellent today, and why has it taken so long for Bostock to get a game after Wembley?...Connell substitution was bizarre, as I don't rate Murray at all, oh well onwards to Port Vale and let's enjoy the build up and sell out the ground!!!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 11:19:42 »

and why has it taken so long for Bostock to get a game after Wembley?

My best guess would be that he wasn't up to PDC's fitness standards.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 13:35:14 »

Nice photo of reeves4england in the football paper.

I hope you got to pest the gillingham lady, she werent bad at all

The only picture I had. Shocking. And no, sadly I never met the girl. I could ask for an address, but there's every chance she won't have one.
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: