Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dear DRS  (Read 22820 times)
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:57:19 »

Our primary school was prime for that. A big porcelain trough (made by adamant) then wall above. You weren't fit to piss in the trough ever again if you didn't at least make a bit of wall with your stream.

There was no wall above the trough at our school - the loo was also the cloakroom with hooks for coats/bags. If you pissed over the trough you drenched your mates coats.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:58:35 »

[url width=615 height=447]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/jamiethon/Izal.jpg[/url]
[url width=150 height=143]http://i.imgur.com/yUhuI.gif[/url]
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 21:21:23 »

If you pissed over the trough you drenched your mates coats.

I was a late developer of that kind of humour. At secondary school I wouldn't have given it a second thought! Not saying you did piss on you mates coats mind, but did ya?

Whilst I am derailing the thread slightly, you know those hand driers, the ones with the 'nozzle' that can turn around so the hot air can blow upwards. Well me and me mate and I dearest say countless others still to this day stand to one side of them when we turn them on. The reason, people used to turn them to the "up" position and gob in them. The result when turning them on was not pleasant, it was easy to not be attentive enough and miss the tell tail sign of an upturned nozzle..
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 21:37:31 »

...people used to turn them to the "up" position and gob in them...

That's what it said to do on the pictorial instructions

[url width=400 height=300]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A3ucz8ZCEAANgVa.jpg:large[/url]

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 22:08:36 »

Damn, all these years and they were only following orders...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 22:09:44 »

I never once had a shit at school.

I did many....in and out of my pants.

Clems Army!

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 08:24:51 »

Takes me back to my pinehurst school days. Not only did we have that tracing paper bog roll,the toilets were in outdoor buildings which made them freezing cold in winter.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 08:47:44 »

Slightly off-topic, but it makes me happy that wherever I go in the world, there's always one of these bad boys in a bathroom somewhere.
[url width=250 height=250]http://www.wallgate.com/products/44/Stainless%20Steel%20-%20RSA%20series_L1.jpg[/url].

No matter how far away from home I am, 'Wallgate, Salisbury' greets me when I go to the shitter. It's quite comforting.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 12:11:01 »

The thing about the bog roll is that nobody pre-warns you. Even when parents didn't care about their children, in the 80s, I am sure a fair deal of care was taken to ensure the first day wasn't too traumatic. The single most confusing and harrowing experience of primary school was my first poo and utter failure to avoid being the ’boy who smelt to poo’ for the rest of the day due to the impermeable bog roll. I hope they still have it in prisons.

Did anyone else fear water fountains and someone pushing your face into them when you were using them? They have them at fitness first now and every time I have a drink I think back to the pain of my mouth being impaled by blunt cold steel.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 20:43:07 »

Dear DRS,

Where are you? 
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Sunday, May 12, 2013, 21:03:12 »

Our primary school was prime for that. A big porcelain trough (made by adamant) then wall above. You weren't fit to piss in the trough ever again if you didn't at least make a bit of wall with your stream.

The game at our school was to "move" the pineapple chunks down to the end.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: