Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dear DRS  (Read 22824 times)
DRS

« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 13:20:27 »

It was bought in to replace the cain
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 13:51:15 »

It was bought in to replace the cain

Not a lot of people know that.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 14:16:13 »

Caine, it's Caine!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 15:40:19 »

Think it was to enable an annoying journeyman striker ex of Dongs and now of Pompey to have a christian name redolent of toilet paper
Peter Gibbons

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 19:45:12 »

It was indeed, like wiping your arse with a cross between cling film and the stuff you line cake tins with. It must have been cheap.

I was amused by this post on the subject (from http://prizecunts.com/cunt_view.php?cunt_id=8742):

Oh Boy, where to begin......... I don't know whether these bastards were strictly reserved for the north or whether they had a national franchise to supply all schools. Back in the early 70's when I was at school, the cubicles were stocked with this "toilet paper". I use the word "paper" in it's loosest sense. Izal was purported to be strong and medicated to control the spread of germs. Bollocks. The only thing in history that spread more germs was Typhoid Mary. Izal had the constituency of tracing paper. Tough as fuck with a shiny polished veneer. Izal did not remove shit from your nether regions, it simply redistributed in an ever thinner sheen until the entire section of your arse had a beige tint to it. Particularly careless first wipes could result in shit smears as far up your back as your shoulder blades so slippy was it. It was pure evil, made worse by the fact that some council bribing bastard made a fortune out of it.

It's not that I'm lazy.  It's that I just don't care.
Flashheart

« Reply #170 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 19:50:41 »

[url width=615 height=447]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/jamiethon/Izal.jpg[/url]
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 19:59:22 »

Oh god, nooooooooooooo.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:21:20 »

Even back then, I often wondered to myself - how does this stuff pass for toilet paper?  How is this possibly going to clean my arse?  Come one, please...who's fucking idea of a sick joke is this?

But I was only 10, so my protests would never have been taken seriously even if I'd made them.  It was all a massive conspiracy against the young.  The grown ups - they were laughing at us.  You just knew that the staff toilets were  stocked with Andrex.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:25:37 »

The medicated toilet tissue served a purpose.

Everyone was so scared of using it you made sure you got in the habit of always having a shit in the morning before going to school, a habit that will have stayed with you through your working life therefore boosting the economy by not losing time to extended toilet breaks.

The only time you had a shit at school was if you had a jippy tummy, therefore making the spreading qualities of the paper even more annoying.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Flashheart

« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:28:56 »

My biggest concern back then was being caught in the cubicle having a dump.

Once caught, it was customary for all kids to enter the adjacent cubicles, climb to stick their heads over the top then point down at the stranded prey and sing *he's having a poo, he's having a poo* Such things could be so hurtful at the time, wiping one's arse with tracing paper was the least of one's worrys.

Anyway

Who managed piss the highest up the wall?

JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:38:54 »

The first pub I illegally purchased a pint in (and bizarrely an archers chaser) had marks all up the toilet wall with
personal best piss heights, signed and all. Just doesn't happen anymore.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:50:31 »

Who managed piss the highest up the wall?

Our primary school was prime for that. A big porcelain trough (made by adamant) then wall above. You weren't fit to piss in the trough ever again if you didn't at least make a bit of wall with your stream.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:51:43 »

Our primary school was prime for that. A big porcelain trough (made by adamant) then wall above. You weren't fit to piss in the trough ever again if you didn't at least make a bit of wall with your stream.

Pissatschool was nothing to be scared of.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:54:35 »

Pissatschool was nothing to be scared of.

Funnily being the 80's many an Ant tune was sung at the pisser. When I say many, I mean 2.
Coca Fola

« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 20:55:13 »

I never once had a shit at school.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: