Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1191526 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2115 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 09:09:41 »

Jesus H , they really fucked up the return of stars in their eyes. I like Harry Hill, but this was absolute garbage with overlong "intros" of the contestants that were staggeringly cringeworthy.

It made Splash looked high brow.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2116 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 09:12:41 »

With ITV you get X Factor, with the judges consistently having a go at each other and calling the singers not on their team shit.

Wouldn't mind that if it was honest comment, bit its so clearly to an agenda. With a free reign I be a bloody brilliant judge, if only I had a TV friendly face. I know, I could do a voivce-over response after the judges stop lying. Might have to move it until after the watershed.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2117 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 09:22:12 »

With ITV you get X Factor, with the judges consistently having a go at each other and calling the singers not on their team shit. With I'm A Celebrity, they're in the middle of the jungle, being starved and forced to do nasty challenges just to get a few bugs to eat. I can't watch either of them for more than a few minutes.

You watched xfactor recently, one ,assize love in for the acts these days, almost as if they want the public to call in and vote, in some money making exercise - surely not. Gone are the days when acts get slaughtered by the judges, some really.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #2118 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 13:28:25 »

Jesus H , they really fucked up the return of stars in their eyes. I like Harry Hill, but this was absolute garbage with overlong "intros" of the contestants that were staggeringly cringeworthy.

It made Splash looked high brow.

I missed the start and when I turned over I honestly thought he was doing a piss take version as a comedy sketch.  One of the women even called him Matthew.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #2119 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 14:31:42 »

I think it kind of was a piss take version, rather than a revival of the old slightly more serious format.

Think they got it wrong in most people eyes.

Ignore
« Reply #2120 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 14:33:34 »

Was always an abysmal programme anyway wasn't it?

This year's cbb is already hilarious. Some right loons in there.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #2121 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 14:38:30 »

I quite liked it Arriba. I was young though.

Don't watch cbb but did read that someone who was in baywatch was chucked out for flopping out some ex-page 3 birds tit wasn't he?

Ignore
« Reply #2122 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 14:42:41 »

not a programme I ever really got. The makeovers were usually terrible, as was the singing.

Yeah some weird,alcoholic son of the Hoff or something. And that reg holdsworth bloke off corrie is a bigotted sexist-racist so is amusing as he's causing trouble
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2123 on: Sunday, January 11, 2015, 21:25:21 »

I had to google who this Chloe was but if i was in his shoes i'd wanna see her baps too.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #2124 on: Monday, January 12, 2015, 00:27:02 »

Trying to work out who she was I stumbled onto her twitter page and have realised that she and the Jeremy Jackson guy have the same agent.

This is therefore not a coincidence.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2125 on: Tuesday, January 13, 2015, 21:00:35 »

The new series of Broadchurch is getting ridiculous - its like they have thought that the first series pulled people in, we can just go completely off the wall now.

Glossing over the unofficial witness protection (funded by what who how), the fact that the crime is apparently the fault of the perpetrators wife we have the legal process...

Witnesses sitting in court before giving evidence, the hard ball QC creating waves and upsetting the community yet staying in the local town hotel... its just weirdly so far away from any believable process.

We really enjoyed the first series and fully understand that drama can often veer a little from reality to achieve dramatic effect - but its like they just cannot be bothered with this.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2126 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 21:58:09 »

Just watched the first few episodes of a netflix drama, The Killing. Early signs show lots of promise. Very dark and gripping.
Barry Scott

« Reply #2127 on: Friday, January 16, 2015, 23:01:57 »

Just watched the first few episodes of a netflix drama, The Killing. Early signs show lots of promise. Very dark and gripping.

Danish one or American one? I watched the Danish one years back and then found the American one crap. Hard to say whether it actually was though as the story was kind of the same, so in effect I'd already seen it. Plus I thought most of the characters, and especially the lead cop, were superb in the Danish series, so again you make the comparisons.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2128 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:08:00 »

The Danish killing was fantastic.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2129 on: Saturday, January 17, 2015, 09:12:26 »

Actually I'm thinking of the bridge.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: