Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1191441 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #2025 on: Monday, October 20, 2014, 12:40:18 »

I'm ashamed,  but I can help liking storage wars. It'll probably get boring quickly but it's good filler Sunday TV until then!
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #2026 on: Sunday, October 26, 2014, 21:22:24 »

Just started the 2nd season of Sleepy Hollow, well worth a watch.

Grimm Season 4 has just started

Chicago PD is a good one too.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2027 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 09:16:24 »

The Missing with James Nesbitt was pretty impressive last night, not sure how they will manage to make it last 8 episodes mind you.
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #2028 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 10:05:44 »

Anyone watch Supernatural on here? The 10th season has just started and looks intriguing to say the least!

#VivaKenBarlow!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2029 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 10:23:58 »

The Missing with James Nesbitt was pretty impressive last night, not sure how they will manage to make it last 8 episodes mind you.

I agree Abrahammer. Its going to be very difficult to keep the intrigue over 8 episodes given the way the programme began last night.

The Fall is back in November as well. Funny how all the good films and tv series seem to come out in October/November/December.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #2030 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 10:33:53 »

The Fall is back in November as well. Funny how all the good films and tv series seem to come out in October/November/December.

Autumn/Winter programming. People have to stay in because the weather's shit so the rival stations all put their A-games on to compete with each other.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2031 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 10:35:30 »

Autumn/Winter programming. People have to stay in because the weather's shit so the rival stations all put their A-games on to compete with each other.

Ah. That makes perfect sense Honky. Why didn't I think of that?

Also I guess that's what all the Simon Cowell shite like Pop Idol is on about this time of year as well?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #2032 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 09:27:16 »

Glad to have The Walking Dead and American Horror Story back. The start of TWD was fantastic, and it's progressed nicely so far. Jury still out on Horror Story.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #2033 on: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 09:31:03 »

Glad to have The Walking Dead and American Horror Story back. The start of TWD was fantastic, and it's progressed nicely so far. Jury still out on Horror Story.

[spoiler alert]   ....but the clown getting the smile wiped off his face this week was quite funny.   Smiley
« Last Edit: Thursday, October 30, 2014, 09:34:30 by Sir Pissalot » Logged
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #2034 on: Sunday, November 9, 2014, 23:10:25 »

Can't believe how shit this season of Doctor Who has been. Capaldi could have been a great doctor, but not with crap scripts and stories which hark back to the days of Sylvester McCoy. The plots just get more and more ludicrous and often make no sense.

The season finale was total bollocks, the only good bit was the teaser at the end - I didn't even know he was in the Xmas special.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #2035 on: Sunday, November 9, 2014, 23:14:50 »

Can't believe how shit this season of Doctor Who has been. Capaldi could have been a great doctor, but not with crap scripts and stories which hark back to the days of Sylvester McCoy. The plots just get more and more ludicrous and often make no sense.

The season finale was total bollocks, the only good bit was the teaser at the end - I didn't even know he was in the Xmas special.

My sentiments exactly.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2036 on: Sunday, November 9, 2014, 23:33:50 »

Has anyone seen the bizarrely named Peaky Blinders on the BBC? I caught episode 6/6 of series 2 the other day and found it strangely compulsive. Think I will have to go back and watch series 1 and the other episodes of series 2.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #2037 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 10:00:17 »

Has anyone seen the bizarrely named Peaky Blinders on the BBC? I caught episode 6/6 of series 2 the other day and found it strangely compulsive. Think I will have to go back and watch series 1 and the other episodes of series 2.

Peaky Blinders is brilliant, highly recommended.  I thought the second season was better than the first.  Anyone who hasn't watched it should, it's a bit like a UK version of Boardwalk Empire with Brummie accents chucked in, the soundtrack reminds me a little of Snatch.

Really good, probably my favourite British drama series..

Oh, and the Peaky Blinders name is based on the name of the gang/gangsters based in the Midlands back in the day.  They all wore peaked caps but they had a razor blade sewn into the back of the cap witch they used to take off and slash across peoples faces, hence the Peaky Blinders..
« Last Edit: Monday, November 10, 2014, 10:03:24 by Berniman » Logged

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #2038 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 20:14:55 »

The new version of Homeland is really boring me now. The old version might have been totally unbelievable but at least there was action and excitement in it.

Carrie's ability to hold on to her job just gets more and more unbelievable.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #2039 on: Monday, November 10, 2014, 21:40:04 »

The new version of Homeland is really boring me now. The old version might have been totally unbelievable but at least there was action and excitement in it.

Carrie's ability to hold on to her job just gets more and more unbelievable.

Wait until the latest couple of episodes (6 and 7) US-pace. Homeland back to its best.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: