Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 343   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Color Teevee Programs  (Read 1191803 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #840 on: Sunday, October 7, 2012, 16:20:06 »

Hate to say it Batch, I really haven't a clue what you're on about

Neither do I most of the time.

I thought you meant the BBC would be talking about the England game instead of the Premier League, which is kind of the same but different.  But I now realise you didn't, you meant other football. And besides ITV have the highlights.

But it seems the Beeb would rather show something called "Good Cop" in MOTD timeslot rather than give the football league any more prominent coverage.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #841 on: Sunday, October 7, 2012, 16:28:27 »

But it seems the Beeb would rather show something called "Good Cop" in MOTD timeslot rather than give the football league any more prominent coverage.

I was thinking more along the lines of 5live radio around 5pm, it's awful coming back from a game, Championship downwards doesn't get a look in
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #842 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 07:13:35 »

Fresh Meat's back on tonight. First series was a mixed bag - some good and some dross. Hoping for more of the good this time around.

In other news, the 4th season premier of Community (the second best sitcom in the history of television) has been postponed indefinitely. NBC are fucktards.

Things get better but they never get good
carbonwhite

Ignore
« Reply #843 on: Friday, October 12, 2012, 15:30:44 »

Watched first episode of Arrow last night which if people dont know is a comic book character from DC Universe. Also made by the same network that made Smallville. It wasnt bad really.

Started new series of Boardwalk Empire and also have been watching The Mob Doctor both very good.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #844 on: Friday, October 12, 2012, 18:21:39 »

Anyone watch the new series of Red Dwarf ?

I used to be a big fan up to the last series or two when it went big budget. Not sure what I think anymore.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #845 on: Friday, October 12, 2012, 19:09:23 »

Started new series of Boardwalk Empire and also have been watching The Mob Doctor both very good.

I wouldn't waste any more time on the Mob Doctor, word is it's going to get cancelled very soon.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #846 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 18:27:56 »

I used to be a big fan up to the last series or two when it went big budget. Not sure what I think anymore.

I've been happy so far.  Back to what it was.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #847 on: Sunday, October 14, 2012, 18:31:13 »

The feel of 4 guys dicking around in deep space is back. Its not produced a classic episode yet, but its far better than series VII and VIII (bar 1 or 2 episodes). Shame there is no Holly though.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #848 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 16:04:13 »

Been re-watching Arrested Development. Not many shows that make me laugh out loud, let alone on the 3rd time I've watched it but this is one of them. Pity it got cancelled after just three series but hopefully it will be coming back soon.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #849 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 16:13:07 »

It is. Bunch of episodes coming out on netflix early next year, and a film soon afterwards.

To say I'm excited is an understatement. Greatest comedy ever.

Ignore
« Reply #850 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 16:24:11 »

Good cop ending was shite
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #851 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 16:29:49 »

I'd heard the rumours of Netflix picking it up but didn't realise they had and were already filming. Amazed they got the entire original cast back, especially Jason Bateman and Ron Howard, plus they've added a few other star appearances.

It's definitely up there with the best comedies ever. Typical of the Americans though, they come up with a great comedy but no one watches it (probably due to them not getting the humour and it being too clever for them) and it gets cancelled way too soon.

Watched a great episode last night (S.O.B.'s, from season 3) which was made just after they got the news the season had been shortened and most likely cancelled. They make a blatant but feeble attempt to get another channel to pick it up instead. I guess the title is a reference to it as well. A perfect example of their humour and brilliantly written scripts.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #852 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 17:54:01 »

I'd heard the rumours of Netflix picking it up but didn't realise they had and were already filming. Amazed they got the entire original cast back, especially Jason Bateman and Ron Howard, plus they've added a few other star appearances.

It's definitely up there with the best comedies ever. Typical of the Americans though, they come up with a great comedy but no one watches it (probably due to them not getting the humour and it being too clever for them) and it gets cancelled way too soon.

Watched a great episode last night (S.O.B.'s, from season 3) which was made just after they got the news the season had been shortened and most likely cancelled. They make a blatant but feeble attempt to get another channel to pick it up instead. I guess the title is a reference to it as well. A perfect example of their humour and brilliantly written scripts.

George: Well, I don't think the Home Builder's Organization is gonna be supporting us.
Michael: Yeah, the HBO is not gonna want us. What are we gonna do now?

Arrggghhhh, Dave love AD.

jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #853 on: Monday, October 15, 2012, 19:03:14 »

Arrggghhhh, Dave love AD.

I was going to do some quotes. But it's hard to find any that work without watching, or at least they're not as funny.

Looks like Netflix are keeping it for themselves in the UK, still pissed BBC got Lilyhammer for the UK rather than Netflix. Been watching a fair bit on it recently, pretty good value and they're adding more stuff all the time.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #854 on: Monday, October 22, 2012, 11:42:53 »

Despite my comments early on in this thread, I decided to give Phoneshop another go over the weekend.

It's still bad. But it's so bad that it's funny, if you know what I mean.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 343   Go Up
Print
Jump to: