Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Where do you think we'll finish?  (Read 20344 times)
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, July 24, 2011, 21:01:00 »

I got 10/1 yesterday in William Hill
Spencer_White

« Reply #61 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 08:40:20 »

I rekon 7th, just scraping into the Play offs.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 08:50:03 »

No idea at all.

Fancy a few local teams to do well though. Sadly I think Bristol Rovers and Oxford will be up there. Peter Leven will be a great player at this level unfortunately.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 08:54:32 »

If we're competing with Rovers and O*ford for promotion, which i think we will be, this has all the ingredients for an epic season...
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 08:59:38 »

Based on the fact that last year I placed a that we'd win the league...I've placed a bet that we'll come bottom this year...
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 09:08:44 »

A blindfold, a dart and a dartboard...best tools available at the moment for working out where we'll finish this year.  In time, I expect that a number of factors (support base, financial stability etc.) will tell, but there's a big question mark over how quickly we'll get out of the blocks with the wholesale changes to management and playing squad.  Already, I'm expecting a stronger second half to the season than the first.  That's about the only prediction I'd like to make.

If we're competing with Rovers and O*ford for promotion, which i think we will be, this has all the ingredients for an epic season...

Can you imagine a play off final against one of those two?  Shudder.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 09:18:07 »

A blindfold, a dart and a dartboard...best tools available at the moment for working out where we'll finish this year.  In time, I expect that a number of factors (support base, financial stability etc.) will tell, but there's a big question mark over how quickly we'll get out of the blocks with the wholesale changes to management and playing squad.  Already, I'm expecting a stronger second half to the season than the first.  That's about the only prediction I'd like to make.

Can you imagine a play off final against one of those two?  Shudder.

O*ford are one of a tiny handful of eligible clubs, who've never managed to get to the FL PO's let alone, final in their 24 year history. In that time we've managed 6...and 4 finals. 
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 09:20:10 »

I think we'll finish 8th... agonisingly close to playoffs. Then we'll have a fun pre-season wondering where our manager will go!

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 09:21:28 »

i've said it from the moment we got relegated and will continue to say it. we will be promoted come the start of May 2012.

I'm even more sure now that PDC and the new signings have arrived.

mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 11:16:42 »

We're giving too much credit to the standard of League 2 football. We'll finish in the top 3.

I'm actually going to to put my neck on the line and say we're going to win the league with 95 points. I'm that confident.

(waits for May, when we're nowhere near the shake up for this thread to be bought up)  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 11:17:59 »

I'm actually going to to put my neck on the line and say we're going to win the league with 95 points. I'm that confident.

(waits for May, when we're nowhere near the shake up for this thread to be bought up)  Cheesy

Quoted, just for fun.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 11:55:19 »

We're giving too much credit to the standard of League 2 football. We'll finish in the top 3.

i'm assuming you've put money where your mouth is?
Bumpkin

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 12:29:03 »

18th. Which would be our worst ever league position.

Down with positivity
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 12:32:24 »

i'm assuming you've put money where your mouth is?

I haven't as of yet. I'm right on it though!  Grin
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, July 25, 2011, 13:13:40 »

best odds i found yesterday to be promoted was 12/5. not great. i should have put some money on when i saw us at 9's

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: