Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Comazzi deal looks done'  (Read 22481 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:26:30 »

I know Im old because I watched Ferris Buellers day off recently and just thought what an arrogant spoilt little twat.  I wish the teacher would punch him in the balls repeatedly.

Thats real middle age grump for you.

Never knowingly overstated.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:29:07 »

Ohhhhh yeeahhhhh

Bom bom

chicka chuckaaaaaaa
Doore

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:29:28 »

I've seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off - I thought it was absolute shite.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:30:40 »

The importance of David Duke's (200+ Football League appearances) arrival at Esh Winning F.C. was surpassed by the news that former Consett player Kieran Megran and Chris Smith had signed.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/football/northernleague/division1/news_articles/9067056.Relegated_Esh_sign_nine/

There was this one time, I think it was around 01/02 we we're playing Wigan I think and we won a free kick by our corner flag (foul on one of our defenders) and Duke was assigned to take it. He put the ball where the ref said and prepared to take it, Reeves was shouting at Duke to steal a few yards and bring the ball forward, Duke moved the ball forward but Reeves kept on signalling him to bring it forward more, one of the Wigan players signalled this to the ref and the ref told Duke to move it back. Reeves just looked at Duke, shook his head and said ''you fucking idiot''.  Cheesy
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:32:27 »

I've seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off - I thought it was absolute shite.

Stop your nonsense
Doore

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:33:08 »

Stop your nonsense

Apologies BR.

I'm right though.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:36:03 »

I rememeber kingy gave an interview after a game and said he'd been given a letter by a fan.
He then said he was unsure there was a bomb in it, so he got dukey to open it Cheesy

Long live the King Cool
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 21:37:36 »

Apologies BR.

I'm right though.

You're more wrong than Craig Thomson.

Well maybe not, but you are wrong.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 22:08:33 »

I rememeber kingy gave an interview after a game and said he'd been given a letter by a fan.
He then said he was unsure there was a bomb in it, so he got dukey to open it Cheesy

Long live the King Cool

Didn't King walk into his office and find Mel Mechin sitting at his desk, getting ready to take over the 1st team? Circa the beginning of 2002/2003 season?  Cheesy

Juddie might know this..
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 22:21:28 »

Didn't King walk into his office and find Mel Mechin sitting at his desk, getting ready to take over the 1st team? Circa the beginning of 2002/2003 season?  Cheesy

Juddie might know this..
He said that when the Trust held a meeting at the GW Bar to flush out Brady et all.
mrverve

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 22:23:53 »

He said that when the Trust held a meeting at the GW Bar to flush out Brady et all.

Do you know why they stuck with Kingy in the end? I heard him and Machin almost came to blows  Grin
Barry Scott

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 07:24:37 »

Long live the King Cool

This makes me think that Duke (and probably Hoolet) were fixtures, almost like furniture, in his office. I imagine they were like his bitches. Or gimps.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 07:39:43 »

Grant smith aswell
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 07:53:20 »

Juddie might know this..

Not sure about this one. I do recall Bobby Gould once enquired about the job even though King was still here, and it was Kingy who picked up the phone...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: