Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do you believe in god?  (Read 20543 times)
Wiggler

« Reply #150 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 14:43:07 »

Extremely surprising to see foggy here to lay the boot in and throw around personal insults!  Doh

Safety in numbers eh fog, less of the insults please you sour old cunt  Angry
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 14:49:43 »

Cunt
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #152 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 15:12:45 »

I wonder if God is playing the Sims. He probably laughed his ass off when Ben took a shit in an alley and lost his clothes
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 15:15:31 »

Smiley
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #154 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 15:45:18 »

I think he's hilarious.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 16:11:48 »

Shame there is always a twat on hand to fuck up a good debate....

Wise men say........
cavpete

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 16:16:18 »

well i did this morning when i had my breakfast. The fucking cunt appeared on my toast and put me right off. Now i am starving and too scared to eat just in case he manifests into my coco pops.

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 18:28:18 »

I agree with you reeves - although slightly confused as to why the bible is something "everybody needs to hear" ??

Why ?
Good question. Basically, the message of Jesus was "you need me or you're screwed" - everybody should have the chance to hear that message (or perhaps the more eloquently put versions of it in the gospels!) then they can make their own mind up on it. If I believed he taught that yet I didn't care about other people hearing it, I'd be a right dick.
crystall Tips

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 19:10:01 »

Not going to read through all these pages, but my answer to the question is yes.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 19:12:50 »

I wonder if God is playing the Sims. He probably laughed his ass off when Ben took a shit in an alley and lost his clothes

Grin
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 19:45:25 »

i'm going to watch Stigmata and let that shape my opinion

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
deltaincline

« Reply #161 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 20:45:04 »

I was going to reply in much the same way to him, but I would've probably resorted to calling him rude names. Thanks for saving me the time and effort.

You're good at calling people who don't agree with your point of view rude names, eh Herthab?

Grow up mate. All you've said there is "I don't believe any of this could happen therefore I'm right, you're wrong and I'm going to put myself on a pedestal, trying to make you look 2 inches tall in the process." And from where I'm sitting you've just come across as arrogant, single-minded and totally unwilling (or perhaps unable?) to engage in discussion.

I'm not a "Bible basher" waiting to pounce. Whilst I believe in the Bible and believe it is something that everybody needs to hear, I don't go forcing it down people's throats. And I've done little different to anybody else in this thread - I've responded to the question asked in the first post, and highlighted reasons why people might disagree. I've then accepted that people who call themslves Christians are in part to blame. In fact, the only thing I've done differently is I've stopped short of abusing anybody who thinks differently to me...

I've read your posts since I made my comments earlier, Reevsy. You ARE a bible basher. No mistake.

Like it or lump it, I happen to think religion is bullshit. Ditto God.

No one has, or probably ever will, prove it. Just because half the planet subscribe to something that is / was indoctrinated in them from birth, at home and in formal or religious 'education', does not make it true or real.

You may think I'm arrogant. I don't give a fuck.

For the record, I do believe in the human spirit - as in there probably is something more to us than just what we experience in life and through our body. That's it though. I dont cling onto it, it's just a hunch which could equally be as much bollocks as your organised religion!

Shouty Text edited.
« Last Edit: Monday, May 23, 2011, 22:08:50 by deltaincline » Logged
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 21:03:03 »

i don't think there's any need to make it that personal matey...are you one of the futile few that shout or argue at the blokes in town centres when they're trying to help us (from the christian and repentance point of view)?

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #163 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 21:07:28 »

Why the shouty posting?

Stop shouting
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #164 on: Monday, May 23, 2011, 21:08:35 »

Is deltaincline pissed perchance?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: