Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 1931   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4519674 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #1155 on: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 17:14:19 »

Selling the said holiday  Cheesy
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 14:20:37 »

My 7 year old incredulously looking at a much bigger boy in full Chelsea atire at the Open Training session yesterday and saying loud enough for a number of people around us to snigger and cause the boy's father (also in Chelsea shirt) to go rather red 'Why has that boy got a Chelsea kit on, it's not Chelsea training.  Doesn't he know this is where Swindon Town play and you're only allowed to wear Swindon kits here'.  Ha bloody ha, that told you!
PocketScience

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 14:41:54 »

My 7 year old incredulously looking at a much bigger boy in full Chelsea atire at the Open Training session yesterday and saying loud enough for a number of people around us to snigger and cause the boy's father (also in Chelsea shirt) to go rather red 'Why has that boy got a Chelsea kit on, it's not Chelsea training.  Doesn't he know this is where Swindon Town play and you're only allowed to wear Swindon kits here'.  Ha bloody ha, that told you!

Haha Cheesy Quality

Surprising (and annoying) how many people you see (adults included) that wear other teams stuff to Swindon games
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 15:05:14 »

That is amazing. Round of applause for your kid!!

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 15:08:42 »

Brilliant. Sign of a good upbringing!
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 15:13:24 »

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1161 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 16:15:15 »

You've got him well trained!

Sadly, give it another 7 years and he will probably hate you for it!!
Langers

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 16:17:18 »

Fantastic. Well done your lad!
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #1163 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 16:28:18 »

Haha Cheesy Quality

Surprising (and annoying) how many people you see (adults included) that wear other teams stuff to Swindon games

I know, but somehow it seemed even worse yesterday because they were actually waiting to meet players and get their autographs wearing another team's kit and they really stood out in a sea of kids wearing red and white.

The club definitely spotted a money making opportunity yesterday though.  They must have raked in a fortune in selling shirts and various other items that they'd set up in the Legends Lounge.  There was barely anything left when we left.  I gave up queuing for chips after 20 minutes as well.

You've got him well trained!

Sadly, give it another 7 years and he will probably hate you for it!!

I don't doubt it.  In his first full year of watching them, he's gone from the dizzy heights of a Wembley visit and nearly getting promotion to a full on relegation battle.  What a stark turnaround and welcome to the world of supporting Swindon Town FC.  His regular question of late is 'Why aren't Swindon very good this season and don't win anymore'?.  Still searching for a suitable response  Cheesy 
« Last Edit: Friday, February 25, 2011, 16:40:04 by joteddyred » Logged
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #1164 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 16:32:31 »

Cheesy Cheesy

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1165 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 18:31:15 »

This profile pic of Robbie Savage

[url width=500 height=500]http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1254971758/RobbieSavage8.jpg[/url]

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #1166 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 18:32:55 »

[url width=500 height=500]http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1254971758/RobbieSavage8.jpg[/url]
Grin

oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 19:03:52 »

That's Iggy Pop, fresh from recording his latest Swift Cover advert. He loves the combo of skinny, flared denim with an oversized coat from BHS. Its how he rolls these days.
stfcinbmth

« Reply #1168 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 20:02:40 »

Haha Cheesy Quality

I've worn my Poole Town hat on occasion
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: Friday, February 25, 2011, 20:18:30 »

I've worn my Poole Town hat on occasion
Gloryhunter Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 1931   Go Up
Print
Jump to: