Pages: 1 ... 581 582 583 [584]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 791684 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8745 on: Today at 16:08:15 »

I guess they do want to be responsible for fucking your Christmas over if it should happen.

it's a shame, but there you go. Won't be the only company doing this.

I'm sure you'll have a good night out anyway

Adore this life
There is no guarantee
Could end by tomorrow
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #8746 on: Today at 16:22:06 »

Ours was canceled months ago 😔

Sent from my XQ-AD51
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #8747 on: Today at 16:34:06 »

Companies will be worried about ruining people's Christmases because of the stricter isolation rules with the new variant. They don't want you blaming them for not being able to visit family on Christmas day.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #8748 on: Today at 18:39:09 »

I see Downing Street are failing to deny that they had a whole bunch of Christmas parties *last* year when everyone was told to cancel everything. I really do try to have a slightly more nuanced political outlook than "they're a bunch of enormous cunts" but my god do they make it difficult.
chalkies shorts

Ignore
« Reply #8749 on: Today at 19:05:57 »

I see Downing Street are failing to deny that they had a whole bunch of Christmas parties *last* year when everyone was told to cancel everything. I really do try to have a slightly more nuanced political outlook than "they're a bunch of enormous cunts" but my god do they make it difficult.
Well said. Total contempt for the electorate.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #8750 on: Today at 19:32:48 »

Complete arrogance from them as per, but my question would be why is this information only coming to light nearly a year after the fact?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 581 582 583 [584]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: