Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jailbreak Firestick…  (Read 13235 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Saturday, July 13, 2024, 21:35:38 »

Do you do multi room and is there an app for Apple TV like IPTV Smarters?

Just use the one i use, they do multiroom
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, July 15, 2024, 07:56:45 »

I'm humming and hawing about this. My IPTV guy all of a sudden sent a dramatic email saying delete everything, abort abort. I'm thinking of adding Sky Sports to my basic package as they are doing £22 per month for 24 months (although the small print says this price can change) and as I'll only really be using it for the Swindon games and some of the International Rugby test matches. (and GAA if Mayo ever pull their fingers out) I can probably just about swallow that amount.

I'll have a think about it over the next couple of weeks or so.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Monday, July 15, 2024, 12:05:16 »

My IPTV guy all of a sudden sent a dramatic email saying delete everything, abort abort
Any idea on the specifics of this?

I'll only really be using it for the Swindon games and some of the International Rugby test matches. (and GAA if Mayo ever pull their fingers out) I can probably just about swallow that amount.

How many Swindon games will be on though? I know the new deal means a lot more than before, but I've heard from a friend (cough)  IPTV had them all.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Monday, July 15, 2024, 12:55:23 »

Any idea on the specifics of this?

How many Swindon games will be on though? I know the new deal means a lot more than before, but I've heard from a friend (cough)  IPTV had them all.

Not a clue to be honest Batch re what went on with the fella. I only got given his details through a friend and didn't really know him. As it happened I got 2 years out of it, so a decent run.

At least 20 Swindon games I believe. All midweek and International Break games.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: