Pages: 1 ... 1738 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 1744 ... 1931   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4520101 times)
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #26100 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 06:48:22 »

Very odd all round
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26101 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 07:16:53 »

I don't get it either

judging by the comments lots of people find this funny/sticking one on the police
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #26102 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 07:55:34 »

How is this 'auditing britain'?

Nothing to see here
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #26103 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 08:02:47 »

Can't be bothered to take a look, I know it will annoy me.
WEBBERhyde

Ignore
« Reply #26104 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 09:50:09 »

General rule of thumb I use these days; anyone going round filming people going about their day to day lives is a massive red flag for being a total cunt with an inflated sense of superiority:

That bloke hanging around a police station waiting to draw someone into a reaction.
The antivax cunts with their brains leaking out their ears the other day handing out documents to NHS staff informing them of the Nuremberg Code, the fact that apparently the Pope owns all businesses and they can see through the “plandemic”.
The insurrectionists at the Capitol on 6th January (good/harrowing documentary on the bbc the other day about it. Absolutely mental.)

All pencil dicked, fantasist losers going round filming stuff thinking they’re capturing the unearthing of the “real truth” for their similarly deluded followers to clap like seals at as they stick it to “the man”.

Pathetic little cunts.
Hunk

« Reply #26105 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 10:09:13 »

General rule of thumb I use these days; anyone going round filming people going about their day to day lives is a massive red flag for being a total cunt with an inflated sense of superiority:

That bloke hanging around a police station waiting to draw someone into a reaction.
The antivax cunts with their brains leaking out their ears the other day handing out documents to NHS staff informing them of the Nuremberg Code, the fact that apparently the Pope owns all businesses and they can see through the “plandemic”.
The insurrectionists at the Capitol on 6th January (good/harrowing documentary on the bbc the other day about it. Absolutely mental.)

All pencil dicked, fantasist losers going round filming stuff thinking they’re capturing the unearthing of the “real truth” for their similarly deluded followers to clap like seals at as they stick it to “the man”.

Pathetic little cunts.

Agreed. Going back to original video I’m sure the guy was very smug about the fact he was confusing those people. Little did his tiny mind realise the only thing they were confused about was how a real life human being could be such a cunt. What a silly sausage
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #26106 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 10:11:46 »

My feelings exactly. Since social media, no one’s just a self-loathing wanker in their bedroom any more. Everyone can find a community now.

The police come out of that video quite well - though you do wonder why they didn’t have better things to do with their time. While he’s “auditing Britain”, that pissflap might have considered how that would have gone in the US.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #26107 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 10:43:12 »

My feelings exactly. Since social media, no one’s just a self-loathing wanker in their bedroom any more. Everyone can find a community now.

The police come out of that video quite well - though you do wonder why they didn’t have better things to do with their time. While he’s “auditing Britain”, that pissflap might have considered how that would have gone in the US.

I think you’ll find those sort of people in every country TBF.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #26108 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 10:44:59 »

I think you’ll find those sort of people in every country TBF.

I mean if he'd tried that stunt on US police.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #26109 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 12:40:14 »

It wouldn't even need to be the Police to get a bad outcome here, and one that would be legal!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #26110 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 13:01:51 »

I mean if he'd tried that stunt on US police.

Be honest here, I have not watched the clip. I took the view of another poster that I’d probably get angry so didn’t bother. Similarly I don’t read 99% of the online papers, just browse the headline and pass. But if it’s police baiting then a swift belt around the head with a truncheon or nightstick should sort them out.
Hunk

« Reply #26111 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 13:15:02 »

Be honest here, I have not watched the clip. I took the view of another poster that I’d probably get angry so didn’t bother. Similarly I don’t read 99% of the online papers, just browse the headline and pass. But if it’s police baiting then a swift belt around the head with a truncheon or nightstick should sort them out.

You’ve done yourself a favour by not watching, just his tone was infuriating. From the short amount of time I could handle watching it, he’s basically standing there like a lemon filming Essex police station. I’m going to asssum that the clip goes onto him airing what I’m sure he considers legitimate (but actually aren’t) grievances after being quite rightly questioned as to what he’s up to.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #26112 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 14:17:04 »

The Flying Horse, the only pub left on Oxford Street.
Great place for people watching but didn't manage to bag one of the window seats unfortunately.
Strange that I don't mind mingling with the legions of the Red Army on an away day or the interminable wait on the steps of the DRS after a home game. But would much prefer less people to be out & about when on the piss  in central London of a Friday afternoon.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #26113 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 16:10:54 »

The Flying Horse, the only pub left on Oxford Street.
Great place for people watching but didn't manage to bag one of the window seats unfortunately.
Strange that I don't mind mingling with the legions of the Red Army on an away day or the interminable wait on the steps of the DRS after a home game. But would much prefer less people to be out & about when on the piss  in central London of a Friday afternoon.

Do you ever get any work done?

Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #26114 on: Friday, October 22, 2021, 16:17:36 »

Do you ever get any work done?

Maybe his job is Weatherspoon's Mystery Shopper?

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
Pages: 1 ... 1738 1739 1740 [1741] 1742 1743 1744 ... 1931   Go Up
Print
Jump to: