Pages: 1 ... 1805 1806 1807 [1808] 1809 1810 1811 ... 1931   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4531704 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #27105 on: Tuesday, July 19, 2022, 19:12:43 »

Just got home and haven't watched it yet!!! Bloody spoilers!!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #27106 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 04:12:58 »

Just got home and haven't watched it yet!!! Bloody spoilers!!
Sorry, got caught in the moment, bloody Rob Hatch had me in tears for the final K!.

« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 08:50:40 by horlock07 » Logged
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #27107 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 08:54:17 »

Not one for gushing family stuff, but bear with me as this is a proud dad moment (and could offset the Man Utd Trauma - see other post!) ... our daughter has started going to drama club to try and get her confidence up a bit, as part of that she decided she wanted to audition for the pantomime in town, as she has only been going to club for a few weeks we didn't expect her to get anywhere beyond the chorus and was mainly for the experience TBH. Long and short she has been offered a part much bigger than the one she auditioned for and they have said just how impressed they were with her reading, acting and comedic timing. Proud doesn't come close!!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #27108 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 09:30:13 »

Not one for gushing family stuff, but bear with me as this is a proud dad moment (and could offset the Man Utd Trauma - see other post!) ... our daughter has started going to drama club to try and get her confidence up a bit, as part of that she decided she wanted to audition for the pantomime in town, as she has only been going to club for a few weeks we didn't expect her to get anywhere beyond the chorus and was mainly for the experience TBH. Long and short she has been offered a part much bigger than the one she auditioned for and they have said just how impressed they were with her reading, acting and comedic timing. Proud doesn't come close!!

Great stuff - now that is the way to do parenting Cheesy  Chuffed for you mate, and your daughter

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #27109 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 10:51:21 »

Congratulations to your daughter. 🍾
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #27110 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 11:04:15 »

Great stuff - now that is the way to do parenting Cheesy  Chuffed for you mate, and your daughter
Congratulations to your daughter. 🍾

Ta, albeit looking at the amount of traipsing about I am going to have to do in next 5 months taking her to rehearsals I can't imagine I will be so keen on a cold Tuesday night in November  Cheesy
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #27111 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 11:07:33 »

Quote from: horlock07

that's brilliant!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #27112 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 11:11:49 »

Ta, albeit looking at the amount of traipsing about I am going to have to do in next 5 months taking her to rehearsals I can't imagine I will be so keen on a cold Tuesday night in November  Cheesy

Yes you will, it’s what rents do 😁
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27113 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 12:08:49 »

Hasta la Vista Boris  Cheesy
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #27114 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 12:54:22 »

Hasta la Vista Boris  Cheesy

He 'Won't' be back!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #27115 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 13:18:57 »

The cunt at work is finally leaving after 16 years.

Lazy he was, didn’t know the meaning of hard work. None of us have bothered getting him a card or thanking him.

Good riddance.

Cheesy
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #27116 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 13:31:45 »

Smiley
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #27117 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 13:38:40 »

Clap

Now, ain't that just like me?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #27118 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 14:03:42 »

Lazy he was, didn’t know the meaning of hard work. None of us have bothered getting him a card or thanking him.

Good riddance.

Cheesy

Clap

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #27119 on: Wednesday, July 20, 2022, 15:06:29 »

Good riddance.

Cheesy

Well played sir 😂
Pages: 1 ... 1805 1806 1807 [1808] 1809 1810 1811 ... 1931   Go Up
Print
Jump to: