Pages: 1 ... 2643 2644 2645 [2646] 2647 2648 2649 ... 2675   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5382867 times)
DV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #39675 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2024, 10:05:34 »

Couldn’t get into the traitors surprisingly.
Think the concept is massively flawed because if you start outing the traitors they’ll just off you next and then you could potentially do all the leg work and get none of the prize.

I think I watched maybe 3/4 episodes of series 1 and got annoyed with it (particularly John)

Been playing Mafia online for about 11 years now.
Very similar to Traitors but without prize money and tasks. Everyone posts and Town have to try and lynch the Mafia. Each day phase there is a vote: if the majority vote for one person they are lynched and  reveal if they are Town or Mafia then Mafia choose a target over night - rinse & repeat

The added bonus - is you get Power roles, so Town might have a Town Doctor who can protect someone over night: so if you’ve outed a Mafia or playing well they can’t just kill you because you might be protected and it’s a waste of a kill.

That’s why John fucking annoyed me, kept going on about how everyone was convinced he was faithful and he was acting like a faithful.

The only people who should be trying to act like faithfuls are the traitors. As a faithful it’s your job to find the traitors not convince others your a faithful.

….like in Mafia if you’re Town you should always be looking for scum rather than trying to convince people you are Town but in that game the Town win or lose. Even if you get killed the first night and Town go onto win, you win.

Sorry massive tangent there…

I always wondered if there would be interest in a Mafia game on here but never asked.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
4D
That was definately my last game, honest

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39676 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2024, 10:07:52 »

Didn't you just post in another thread about your hate of Wrexham?  Wink Cheesy

All football fans are overly sensitive and have irrational dislikes of other teams.  I fucking hate AFCW and that's for a very irrational reason

Perhaps I should be a little clearer... as in now, nearly 2 years later? And they won! Wrexham is current and valid.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #39677 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2024, 11:24:09 »

I watched the first series of traitors when it came out and just finished the second. The concept is very clever and interesting, I like it, they go through all emotions too. This is from someone who would never watch love Island or big brother.
Agree with that. I generally don't go near any of the other reality stuff (although I thought Survivor was pretty good to be fair)...Love Island is just unwatchable and there is no comparison between that and Traitors.

It gives an insight into the human psyche and behaviour which to me is a fascinating subject. I think it's exceptionally well produced and put together and Claudia Winkleman is superb as the presenter and holds the whole thing together.

There is nothing fake about it and it wouldn't work if there was...and I don't get the 'toxic' comment either. I think it's great TV and I like to think I'm super critical of anything I watch...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #39678 on: Tuesday, January 30, 2024, 14:04:31 »

Agree with that. I generally don't go near any of the other reality stuff (although I thought Survivor was pretty good to be fair)...Love Island is just unwatchable and there is no comparison between that and Traitors.

It gives an insight into the human psyche and behaviour which to me is a fascinating subject. I think it's exceptionally well produced and put together and Claudia Winkleman is superb as the presenter and holds the whole thing together.

There is nothing fake about it and it wouldn't work if there was...and I don't get the 'toxic' comment either. I think it's great TV and I like to think I'm super critical of anything I watch...

Sums up my exact thoughts also. quite beautifully here OST.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #39679 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 10:51:47 »

I know a lot of conspiracy theories are bizarre, but I read an absolute cracker the other day.

Allegedly Taylor Swift is some government psyop who has been planted to seduce and date a Kansas City Chiefs American football player. Their Super Bowl is rigged for them to win, making Kelce and Swift a golden couple and they are going to say bad things about Donald Trump and good things about Joe Biden, and because Taylor Swift has so many fans this is going to help Biden get back in the White House.

BOX OF FROGS.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39680 on: Thursday, February 1, 2024, 11:15:35 »

She’s a practicing witch, don’t you know. All these superstars got there by selling their soul to Claus Schwab.
Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39681 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 15:46:04 »

Why is there a penchant these days for girls to have absolutely huge arses?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #39682 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 15:47:24 »

They're following the teachings of Sir Mix-a-lot
Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39683 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 15:48:34 »

Sorry, I’m none the wiser
4D
That was definately my last game, honest

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39684 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 15:51:19 »

Sorry, I’m none the wiser

Here you go Aud....

« Last Edit: Friday, February 2, 2024, 15:58:32 by 4D » Logged
Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #39685 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 15:56:11 »

But how do you actually get a butt that size. Do they inject pillows?
Ƭ̵̬̊: The Artist Formerly Known as CWIG
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #39686 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 16:06:13 »

Brazilian butt lift its known as. The fake ones always look like crap. In their early stages like tit implants in the early 80s.
Quagmire

Arthur Fouler

Ignore
« Reply #39687 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 18:10:51 »

But how do you actually get a butt that size. Do they inject pillows?

Mine is from copious amounts of alcohol, takeaways and chocolate.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #39688 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 18:36:07 »

I know a lot of conspiracy theories are bizarre, but I read an absolute cracker the other day.

Allegedly Taylor Swift is some government psyop who has been planted to seduce and date a Kansas City Chiefs American football player. Their Super Bowl is rigged for them to win, making Kelce and Swift a golden couple and they are going to say bad things about Donald Trump and good things about Joe Biden, and because Taylor Swift has so many fans this is going to help Biden get back in the White House.

BOX OF FROGS.
Don’t worry about Swifty. She’ll just shake it off, shake it off….! 😎

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #39689 on: Friday, February 2, 2024, 18:50:50 »

To go with their ridiculously huge lips I guess

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 2643 2644 2645 [2646] 2647 2648 2649 ... 2675   Go Up
Print
Jump to: