Pages: 1 ... 2510 2511 2512 [2513] 2514 2515 2516 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5082822 times)
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #37680 on: Saturday, February 11, 2023, 06:38:07 »

Quagaars

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's from Melksham. Although, I was there the other week and there were a few 'extraterrestrial' looking folk about.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #37681 on: Saturday, February 11, 2023, 17:54:28 »

Why didn't the police cordon off the area around by the river & footpaths on the day Nicola Bulley was reported missing🤔

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37682 on: Sunday, February 12, 2023, 20:21:33 »

People who clap everything at football.

Defender heads ball away. clap clap.
fullback slices into touch. clap clap.
striker has a shot from 50 yards that goes out for a throw. clap clap.

I know positivity is good

that isn't this thread though
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #37683 on: Sunday, February 12, 2023, 20:26:44 »

People who clap everything at football.

Defender heads ball away. clap clap.
fullback slices into touch. clap clap.
striker has a shot from 50 yards that goes out for a throw. clap clap.

I know positivity is good

that isn't this thread though

I’m going to come across like a completely heartless cunt now, and I really don’t mean to, but this reminded me of something I said to to my friend Saturday.

Is it me, or does there seem to be a minutes silence or minutes applause for something nearly every other week now a days?
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #37684 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 08:03:37 »

Just had my 9.20 dental appointment cancelled by text. Fucking great, cost me two hours Labour for nothing and not likely to get my broken filling dealt with before we fly on Wednesday, fucking marvellous. I said to Mrs. LL yesterday how much did she want bet bet they wouldn’t cancel this morning, I just knew they would.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #37685 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 08:19:48 »

Just had my 9.20 dental appointment cancelled by text. Fucking great, cost me two hours Labour for nothing and not likely to get my broken filling dealt with before we fly on Wednesday, fucking marvellous. I said to Mrs. LL yesterday how much did she want bet bet they wouldn’t cancel this morning, I just knew they would.

Lack of funding…
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37686 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 08:22:39 »

Double whammy this one, fell into the supermarket marketing trap and bought some stuff for Clinton Card lovey dovey day tomorrow. After taking the melty chocolate pudding out of the bag I've realised that

1. It's vegan (I don't have a huge problem with this and willing to give it a go, but in all honesty I probably wouldn't have bought it had I known - that said, it could be amazing)

2. The cooking instructions are for microwaves and I don't have one. I'm sure it can probably still be done in an oven but I haven't a scooby how long to get that oozy centre. FWIW it's 1 minute in a 750w microwave, what would that be in an oven, 15 minutes at 200c fan maybe? No doubt i'll incinerate the bloody thing, might go out and buy some cheese just in case!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #37687 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 08:31:26 »

Lack of funding…

If being ill is caused by a lack of funding then god help us.

Edit. I’m supposed to be off on Monday in lieu of working all day Saturday but someone who is newly loved up wishes to spend all day tomorrow balls deep in his girlfriend after she off loads the kids to someone until Wednesday. No I’m not jealous, let’s just say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 13, 2023, 08:35:16 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #37688 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 09:08:50 »

Lack of funding…

Indeed, what with the costs of everything going through the roof and the structure of NHS dentistry contracts its just not worth dentists providing NHS services any more, add into the mix the chronic shortage of dentists in the country now generally its a toxic mix.

There is now not a single dentist practice in Cumbria who are taking on new NHS patients, whilst our local one announced the other week that they are going private only from April leaving 5k+ more people without access to a dentist.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #37689 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 09:57:48 »

Indeed, what with the costs of everything going through the roof and the structure of NHS dentistry contracts its just not worth dentists providing NHS services any more, add into the mix the chronic shortage of dentists in the country now generally its a toxic mix.

There is now not a single dentist practice in Cumbria who are taking on new NHS patients, whilst our local one announced the other week that they are going private only from April leaving 5k+ more people without access to a dentist.

And no mention of the Daily Mail. Wow. 🤣
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #37690 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 11:28:12 »

Condensation in loft around the tank jacket despite having ventilation

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #37691 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 11:28:30 »

Bank transfers.

If someone sends me money direct from account to account it’s virtually instant. If I transfer money from my savings account to my current account it takes 4 working days. When I use Wise it’s instant as well.

Wtf!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #37692 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 11:29:42 »

Bank transfers.

If someone sends me money direct from account to account it’s virtually instant. If I transfer money from my savings account to my current account it takes 4 working days. When I use Wise it’s instant as well.

Wtf!

That's odd as mine transfers from current account to savings instantly

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #37693 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 11:38:47 »

Bank transfers.

Wtf!

Greek or UK bank? Like Jimmy I can move money between current to savings instantaneously. They are both with the same bank mind you.
« Last Edit: Monday, February 13, 2023, 11:48:30 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #37694 on: Monday, February 13, 2023, 11:40:49 »

Greek or UK bank? Like Jimmy I can move money between current to savings instantaneously.

Or indeed Greek bank to UK (or vice versa)?
Pages: 1 ... 2510 2511 2512 [2513] 2514 2515 2516 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: