Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29881 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:18:01 »

He admitted it, sorted it out with his missus, no children involved, no abortion involved, was only 19 at the time, wasn't captain of England at the time, happened 6 years ago, hadn't just accepted a father of the year award, no team mates involved etc.

Bollocks. Thats like saying drink driving is ok as long as you didnt kill anyone and were sorry afterwards.

Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:18:18 »

Plus, he was boosting the local economy. Give the man a medal.
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:26:30 »

Bollocks. Thats like saying drink driving is ok as long as you didnt kill anyone and were sorry afterwards.

Hang on, now you're saying that what Rooney did wasn't acceptable?

Wouldn't that mean that what Terry did wasn't acceptable either?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:36:01 »

And by the way, anyone who seriously thinks that footballers are held up as role models  are in need of serious help. Admired for their ability? Yes. Envied for their wealth? You bet! Taken as a template for morality and virtue? Fuck off.

Even kids know most footballers are thick twats with no class.
Quite.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:46:01 »

Actually what repulsed me a little bit is Reading about this women Wayne Bridges ex she's being made out to be a serial celeb/WAG wannabe - apprently she started off by dating Lee from Steps then got a job working at a club the players frequent started using the gym they use etc etc podged a few Chelsea players then snared Wayne Bridge and had his baby so set for life really - looking at photos I can't see she's all that really?? I know anyones going to look huge stood next to Cheryl Cole but???
The sad thing is this is how alot of girls would love to live there lives? Set out to bag a footballer spend his money on trying to look perfect then get cheated on approx once a week anyway but put up with it cause they are a "footballer"
it's pretty sad really  Sad   
iffy

« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:47:40 »

So far these players have been named as having had "indiscretions" of one kind or another so far in this thread.

John Terry
Rio Ferdinand
Steven Gerrard
Frank Lampard
Ashley Cole
David James
Wayne Rooney
David Beckham
Glen Johnson

(I'm sure theres more as well)

Johnson excepted, that reads like a list of our best players to me.

So... Leefer and Jonny - who should captain England if Terry is unsuitable on moral grounds?  In fact should any of these be allowed to play at all?  Should we get some Championship standard family men to represent England at the world cup?

I believe earlier in this thread I suggest Archbishop of York John Sentamu. Still by far the best choice, though lacking pace and an instinct for the killer through pass.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:47:50 »

Actually what repulsed me a little bit is Reading about this women Wayne Bridges ex she's being made out to be a serial celeb/WAG wannabe - apprently she started off by dating Lee from Steps then got a job working at a club the players frequent started using the gym they use etc etc podged a few Chelsea players then snared Wayne Bridge and had his baby so set for life really - looking at photos I can't see she's all that really?? I know anyones going to look huge stood next to Cheryl Cole but???
The sad thing is this is how alot of girls would love to live there lives? Set out to bag a footballer spend his money on trying to look perfect then get cheated on approx once a week anyway but put up with it cause they are a "footballer"
it's pretty sad really  Sad   

Yep. I'm crying on the inside.

It's All Good..............
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:49:49 »

Shut it you! Sarckie boy! I was trying my best at a serious piece of writing!  Embarrassed
iffy

« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 13:57:58 »

Let's put the "Father of the Year" stuff in context before using it as a stick to beat Terry with.

It's organised and awarded by Daddies Sauce. Peter Andre came second.

It's hardly the fucking Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:04:55 »

OMG! You mean Terry also violated the sacred majesty of the Daddies Sauce Father of the Year Award as well as the England captaincy (which as we all know is rightly accepted as one of the final pre-requisites for beatification by the Vatican). Surely burning at the stake is too good for this blackguard?
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:11:31 »

OMG! You mean Terry also violated the sacred majesty of the Daddies Sauce Father of the Year Award as well as the England captaincy (which as we all know is rightly accepted as one of the final pre-requisites for beatification by the Vatican). Surely burning at the stake is too good for this blackguard?

Racist.    Smiley  (See what I did there?  I broke my no-smiley rule.)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:19:41 »

If it was Daddies Sauce, shouldn't that be "at the burnt steak" ?

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:23:06 »

for all we know terry might have actually fallen for the bird.and it wasn't even bridges mrs anymore so terry should be left alone.yeah he played away but so what?i reckon at least 50% of the british population have played away.does that mean they can't do their jobs anymore?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:28:47 »

i've tried to avoid this but people keep going on about it, can someone just evaluate in a few lines whats actually happened here, i get that JT had an affair, so what.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 14:31:23 »

i've tried to avoid this but people keep going on about it, can someone just evaluate in a few lines whats actually happened here, i get that JT had an affair, so what.

That's about it Chubbs.

I think someone should set up a poll to see how many on here have 'played away' before. (Anonymously, obviously!)

I reckon it would be over 50%, if everyone's honest.

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: