Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29835 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 14:10:44 »

What are the chances of The Sun dropping him from their World Cup build up team ?

Thats right ............

Absolutely fuck all !
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 14:33:37 »

That Max Clifford is a sleazy,fukin peedy,greedy,shirtlifting,ugly,grey haired prick......

Indeed. You know the subject is after the £££ when they employ Clifford as a publicist.

As for JT and calls for him being sacked as England/Chelsea captain - who gives a fuck about his private life. Its not nice for his family, but its their problem to work out.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 15:57:28 »

As somebody pointed out earlier, im suprised it wasnt held until the day of the first game.

Anyway, fair play to him for giving that bird one
Barry Scott

« Reply #78 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 16:39:11 »

As for JT and calls for him being sacked as England/Chelsea captain - who gives a fuck about his private life. Its not nice for his family, but its their problem to work out.

Exactly. It's just soap opera style tabloid bollocks. So he cheated on his misses and did a nice bird? Good on him. To strip him of his captaincy would be pathetic, what is Capello, moral enforcer? I think most of his team mates will be completely indifferent to his sexual activites, although may quietly respect him for his conquest. Smiley
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 17:21:45 »

Instigate a fight & get your mates to beat up a guy in a bar (no problem Stevie).

Shag some fit bird, let's drop him & kick him out of football.

Total bollocks, he's a footballer it's not his job to uphold the moral fibre of the country, it's his job to help his team win football matches.

Outside of his family the only person who has grounds to be outraged is Wayne Bridge.
However if he gives England an ultimatum of it's Terry or me, then he can stay here during the Summer.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 17:49:18 »

I'd imagine most of the England squad are desparate for Terry to retain his place - if only so he travels to SA with them, last thing they'll want is him staying at home, sniffing round their WAGs
DMR

« Reply #81 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 18:32:15 »

Instigate a fight & get your mates to beat up a guy in a bar (no problem Stevie).

Shag some fit bird, let's drop him & kick him out of football.

Total bollocks, he's a footballer it's not his job to uphold the moral fibre of the country, it's his job to help his team win football matches.

Outside of his family the only person who has grounds to be outraged is Wayne Bridge.
However if he gives England an ultimatum of it's Terry or me, then he can stay here during the Summer.

Absolutely 100% spot onn
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 19:17:43 »

As captain you're supposed to lead the team on and off the pitch. How many of the other players will want Terry leading them or will have respect for him, as they'll always have it in the back of their minds that he could be giving their missus some on the side.

Plus its not like he's come forward, put his hand up and said "sorry, I fucked up" is it. The only remorse he is showing is for the lucrative sponsorship deals he might be losing as a result of it.
Barry Scott

« Reply #83 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 19:27:34 »

As captain you're supposed to lead the team on and off the pitch. How many of the other players will want Terry leading them or will have respect for him, as they'll always have it in the back of their minds that he could be giving their missus some on the side.

Plus its not like he's come forward, put his hand up and said "sorry, I fucked up" is it. The only remorse he is showing is for the lucrative sponsorship deals he might be losing as a result of it.

If a friend of mine cheated on his misses, i wouldn't give a fuck. What's to say the team will? I personally think no member of his team could careless. A fair few probably even knew about it. I doubt bridge is even that bothered. It was his ex after all.

And if they're worried about Terry shagging their birds behind their backs, they've not got much trust in their misses and probably need to grow up a bit. It's not like he's some sort of Don Juan.

And why show remorse? It's what lots of men do and I no more think it requires a showing of remorse than I do Wayne Bridge issuing a fatwa.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 20:55:02 »

You might give a fuck if it was your missus or maybe your sister....or maybe your father?
This does involve someones missus...Terrys,...and it involves someones father ....his twins father,hes only been married 3 years....its not what alot of men do Barry...ime no Angel nore are my mates....but i cant think of any of my friends whos fucked around after 3 years of marriage.
Stop making excuses for him,hes fucked up and acted like a little kid tryin to hide it from us....if you want to be England captain you act like it.....om and off the pitch.
Barry Scott

« Reply #85 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 21:24:44 »

You might give a fuck if it was your missus or maybe your sister....or maybe your father?

Of course, but this isn't about my family, it's about Terry's and that's not my problem. I'm not put on this earth to empathise with a family that may or may not be broken up, like the thousands of others that are every year, because he's an England footballer and the papers think this is "news".

Look, his family will come out of it a damn site better off than a lot of children in broken families and how his children and wife feel bothers me in no way shape or form, it's life. He can do what the fuck he wants is what i'm getting at, because like pauld said, "I don't want to invite Terry to meet my family, I want him to lead England to victory in South Africa."

Btw, i'm not having a go or getting angry at you leefer, just explaining my reasons for not giving a fuck. Smiley
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 21:27:11 »

Leefer, as long as he can motivate the team on the pitch and in the changing room, and results don't suffer, it really doesn't matter if he is a grade A wankstain.

Capello should only do anything about this if he thinks that results would be worse with Terry as captain than without.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 21:30:14 »

Was Beckham captain when his affair became public knowledge? I'm guessing he was, can't remember any of this sort of stuff.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #88 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 21:48:35 »

I'm with the moral minority johnny72 on this. There seems to be an assumption here that it will have no affect on the team - this remains to be seen. The problem is who could you give the captaincy to - Stevie Middleweight G. Frank L - oops - a few trangressions here. Wayne Rooney - at least Terry didn't go on a "grab a granny" night and still had to pay for a portion. How about Rio - drug test avoiding with an IQ of a carrot. Or Ashley - fuck a minger when I've got Cheryl keeping my bed warm - maybe he is a nine bobber. Then we have David James - oh, also an adulterer - thank you Friends Reunited. Or how about Glen Johnson - stealer of bog seats from B&Q and intellectually on a par with Rio - and a carrot. Or Emile Heskey - another adulterer.
That leaves Gareth Barry or Joe Cole - the latter having the IQ of Rio, Johnson and that carrot.
Well maybe the Canadian Hun Hargreaves can get fit - at least you can trust a Hun to socre from the penalty spot.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 21:51:19 »

Wait a second, David James is a bad guy as well? I had him down as the only member of the England team I quite liked. Arse.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: