Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: John Terry  (Read 29883 times)

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:09:59 »

cause he's a money grabbing cunt, who fucked a dirty rough slut, when he had a stunner at home
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:11:35 »

To be fair Arriba he is the one who keeps saying what a changed man he is etc.Why is Cole a cunt btw in the other thread Wink

because Cole is ex-Arsenal and arriba is a gooner.

...but...then I think that was what you were implying anyway?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #32 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:12:13 »

We talking Cole or Terry here Smiley

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:13:34 »

of course he was and i take it in the manner it waas meant.lightheartedly
this so called gooner is going to southend tomorrow.are you?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:16:34 »

nope, working till 2. Otherwise I'd be there.

Barry Scott

« Reply #35 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:33:16 »

I don't care what Terry has done unless it affects out chances at the WC. He's a man, and many men do what he's done on a daily basis.

I agree with it being said Rooney should be captain if Terry isn't anymore. The bloke cares, and gets worked up, much like Shearer did, and that should only make the rest of the team work harder. Lead by example. But in all honesty, i have no feelings on whether Terry remains captain or not.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:41:20 »

Rooney cant be captain.  We will never win the cup under that goon (genius footballer but goon all the same).  A player back chatting, swearing and fouling like he does when worked up will always be in trouble when he comes up against foreign refs.  I dont even back him to get through the tournament.

Never knowingly overstated.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:43:46 »

Rooney has been sensational this season.....making him captain could calm his goony ways.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 21:44:00 »

we aint gonna win whoever is skipper.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 23:10:22 »

[url width=480 height=317]http://www.football.co.uk/photos/lh3.ggpht.com/_hL2QhJdU52s/SVuQrUpXdiE/AAAAAAAACEo/lMMfVwdCX3o/VanessaPerroncel.jpg[/url]

FFS stop all this lah di dah fucking shit you bunch of knobbers !

I for one would would administer some serious internal damage
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 23:13:18 »

As if she'd let you...
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 23:13:37 »

Captain of Chelsea, England, paid a fortune, married, two kids and then he starts dicking a team mate's ex-missus. Who the fuck does something that stupid? Complete and utter twat.

Johnny you Gaylord twat

I bet if she worked in your department and came to work looking like that you would complain to the management about sexual harassment.

Sometimes mate you are a fucking cock

You would smash the shit out of it and you know it !
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 23:14:04 »

As if she'd let you...

she wouldn't get a fucking say in the matter
jonny72

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 23:32:05 »

Johnny you Gaylord twat

Call me old fashioned (or a gaylord twat) but when you're England captain and married with kids, going in for sloppy seconds on a team mates ex bird isn't acceptable. Makes it even worse that he tried to keep it out of the press solely to protect his image and sponsorship deals - if he was that worried about it, he shouldn't have played away from home.

Its not like its the first time he's done something fucking stupid either. He's more than happy using the England captaincy to enhance his earnings from sponsorship deals, so I don't think expecting him to act the part is asking too much.

He is a cunt, a twat and should be stripped of the captaincy - then he can go and fuck whoever he wants.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Friday, January 29, 2010, 23:45:53 »

Call me old fashioned (or a gaylord twat) but when you're England captain and married with kids, going in for sloppy seconds on a team mates ex bird isn't acceptable. Makes it even worse that he tried to keep it out of the press solely to protect his image and sponsorship deals - if he was that worried about it, he shouldn't have played away from home.

Its not like its the first time he's done something fucking stupid either. He's more than happy using the England captaincy to enhance his earnings from sponsorship deals, so I don't think expecting him to act the part is asking too much.

He is a cunt, a twat and should be stripped of the captaincy - then he can go and fuck whoever he wants.

You really need to go and get some sort of fucking life Reverend
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: