Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loud & Proud Day: Yeovil Town/ Stratton Bank For Orient?  (Read 14487 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 22:44:44 »

peh! Not true.
I'd tell you to look it up in the actual book, but accepting you'll long since have ripped up any copy you may once have possessed for roll-ups/novelty trousers:
http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/c?view=uk
Talk Talk

« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 22:46:03 »

Good work Gaz. Is denim mandatory?

Absolutely.

I expect denim shirts as well as jeans and jackets.

Any deviation from the expected Loud & Proud dress code will be punished with a lighted streamer up the bum.
flammableBen

« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 22:46:35 »

Compact OED doesn't count.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 22:48:41 »

Wrong, wrong, wrongity-wrong, wrongity-wrong, wrong, wrong. And you compounded the error by smartarsing on another poster. And got caught. Face it, bitch, you is pwned!!!!
Talk Talk

« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 22:49:30 »

It can't do lots of other things either.

Like read or write, walk down the pub, bonk, Sudoku, play golf or press the buttons on a TV remote.
flammableBen

« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 22:52:49 »

Wrong, wrong, wrongity-wrong, wrongity-wrong, wrong, wrong. And you compounded the error by smartarsing on another poster. And got caught. Face it, bitch, you is pwned!!!!

I'm not wrong. I said generally used for dates. Which it is.

So unlucky pauly. Looks like you ejaculated smugness over yourself a bit prematurely.
« Last Edit: Monday, March 23, 2009, 22:58:21 by flammableBen » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 23:39:25 »

I'm not wrong. I said generally used for dates. Which it is.

So unlucky pauly. Looks like you ejaculated smugness over yourself a bit prematurely.
You said, generally only and against all available evidence, implying michael was wrong. Which he wasn't. Ejaculate back at ya
flammableBen

« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 23, 2009, 23:51:23 »

I was fully expecting someone to look it up in a proper dictionary to find that it can mean approximate in general. The whole thing was a big setup...

Nononono. The correct thing to do would be to claim that it can mean approximately in any context, even if it's against all available evidence if necessary.

Was the clever pin of it all, knowing I could do exactly as I've said Michael should do here. Claiming you're wrong even against all available evidence. See I went on to go with the...

peh! Not true.

and

Unfortunately that little bit of subtleness seemed to fly a bit over your head, so I've had to mirror your misplaced smugness by revealing the genius foresight in my posts. That's a one giant splattering of bukakke shame that's going to leave you showering for months.

Fuck yeah.
flammableBen

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 07:41:11 »

oops. I didn't mean to lock this thread. Unless someone else did it?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 08:47:50 »

Well done Gaz and fair play for making the effort, its a good build up especially if they will open the bank for the orient game... be good to get a decent atmosphere in there and the TE.  I might even move for that!!!!
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 09:58:02 »

Yeovil Town have given us permission to go ahead but please do not bring any Poles

Bloody racists

I come from a land down-under
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 10:10:34 »

Bloody racists

Cheesy

Poor Seb aka Chubbs!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 11:37:08 »

I have asked the club if theres the possibility of opening the Stratton Bank for the Leyton orient match where season ticket holders bring up to 4 guests for £5.00 and the ST holder moves for free to the bank ala the offer for Mansfield a couple years ago. Being nicer weather and a bank holiday I think it could be a little money spinner for the club as well as seeing a bigger gate which will result in more programme/food ssales etc. Also a good way for promoting the "stand buy me" incentive as well as being able to target potential season ticket holders. L&P would provide, flags, balloons etc for the LO match Will let you know what happens as Orient may bring a big crowd (snigger) 
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 11:39:29 »

Great Idea Gaz, I'd easily be able to bring two/three people if they did that.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 11:52:31 »

sing when we're winning, you only sing when we're winning...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: