Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loud & Proud Day: Yeovil Town/ Stratton Bank For Orient?  (Read 14368 times)
PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 13:42:34 »

I have asked the club if theres the possibility of opening the Stratton Bank for the Leyton orient match where season ticket holders bring up to 4 guests for £5.00 and the ST holder moves for free to the bank ala the offer for Mansfield a couple years ago. Being nicer weather and a bank holiday I think it could be a little money spinner for the club as well as seeing a bigger gate which will result in more programme/food ssales etc. Also a good way for promoting the "stand buy me" incentive as well as being able to target potential season ticket holders. L&P would provide, flags, balloons etc for the LO match Will let you know what happens as Orient may bring a big crowd (snigger) 
That's an awesome idea, Gazza! I just hope it goes ahead. The atmosphere would be epic and perfectly timed as well.

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 13:45:09 »

I think I've missed something....are all the L & P boys freinds again now ?

Don't want to risk them having a punch up on the bank due to putting their flags in the wrong place or Gazza not wearing the correct shade of denim..or talktalk not having any trees to hug or forests to protect  Cheesy

Why don't they open the bank up to a couple of schools for the day, we all know the noise kids can make
Talk Talk

« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 13:48:44 »

Stop biting you lot - L&P it is if people dont like it then tough - they don't need to like it, just participate Cheesy

people just wanna moan but then dont offer an alternitive anyway so screw em!

Cheesy

Feisty women! Great! Well said.

It's Red Army Loud & Proud actually. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the name. We want to be loud at matches, we are proud of our club, our team and our fellow supporters, so you critics can just fuck off.

There. That told you.

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 13:54:12 »

loud and proud does sound a bit gay though. some people did think it was something to do with gay rights when i talked about it during conversation a few years ago.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 13:55:53 by arriba » Logged
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 14:03:02 »

I had the photo of the red and white at Yeovil as my wallpaper for a while. It was brilliant last time the bank was open. The footage of chating Sturrocks red and white army from the town end to the bank is on youtube Grin.

Hope the attendance at Orient is good enough to get a decent number of people on the bank. It'd be a shame if they open it then only a few people go there.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 14:19:04 »

loud and proud does sound a bit gay though. some people did think it was something to do with gay rights when i talked about it during conversation a few years ago.

Ha Ha - When I had a car sticker in my car someone came up to me in Chippenham and asked me if it was "about gays" or something!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 14:22:10 »

Well the club have not dismissed the idea for Orient.... Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!
Just got an email from Nick Watkins saying he wants to review it and get back to me!!!!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 14:26:25 »

Well the club have not dismissed the idea for Orient.... Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!
Just got an email from Nick Watkins saying he wants to review it and get back to me!!!!

Should do a poll Gaz to see how many people could potentially bring!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 14:29:18 »

I would imagine the club are looking at safety., costs of stewarding, how many Leyton Orient bring down... If we look at it logically. We will have a gate of about 5,300 town fans with ST's approx, and probably about 500 LO fans on average. Open the bank and those ST holders bring mates for a fiver and its a nice day, could see 8,000, we wont get 10K i dont expect like Mansfield as we are not going for Promotion but... Good to see positive feedback anyway.
spacey

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 14:46:37 »

Yeah, that's an idea. I wonder if there's a Loud and Proud forum that he could put it on?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 14:54:19 »

I think we should call it Gary & Spacey day
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 15:13:50 »

I think we should call it Gary & Spacey day

Not my doing mate.. Its us as a group. I made contact with YTFC and STFC.... But Alan, Rob etc have organised all the goods and Marc held the flags! Alan has also spoken to the adver etc.Alan & Marc have been putting the flags up the last few games, I have been sorting out the website! No ones in charge, just ideas bantered around and things coordinated! Scrapped the chairman idea etc to just get on with it!
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 15:15:32 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 15:20:51 »

Cheesy

Feisty women! Great! Well said.

It's Red Army Loud & Proud actually. There's absolutely nothing wrong with the name. We want to be loud at matches, we are proud of our club, our team and our fellow supporters, so you critics can just fuck off.

There. That told you.

Just call it Red Army and drop the gay bit...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 15:21:12 »

I think that effort was a little lost on you
Spy

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 15:25:06 »

Just call it Red Army and drop the gay bit...

But red army refers to all town supporters. It might not be a great idea to have a small group of fans calling themselve just red army, however well intentioned...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: