Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loud & Proud Day: Yeovil Town/ Stratton Bank For Orient?  (Read 14263 times)
dell boy

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, March 24, 2009, 18:26:02 »

I would have thought the ability to come would be something a person would normally enjoy?
Naughty, naughty Robert!!!
You beat me to the post ...
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #76 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 09:04:19 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/4238573.Time_for_fans_to_be__Loud_and_Proud_/
flammableBen

« Reply #77 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 09:15:41 »

John 11:35
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 09:16:21 »

Alan is a Celebrity for the day! 

Good talk talking it up mate!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 09:32:03 »

Red Army's a bit commie, anyway

Oi! It's not ... it is however inflammatory and dare I say it somewhat menstrual.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, March 27, 2009, 11:21:24 »

Fans’ group Red Army Loud and Proud are calling on all Swindon supporters making the trip to Huish Park to deck themselves in red and white and create a party atmosphere to help continue the team’s recent upturn in fortunes.
Thankfully the weather forecast has improved for tomorrow, so this might be possible. Earlier forecasts were suggesting we might be more "soaked and depressed" than "loud and proud"
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 21:58:14 »

Well the club have not dismissed the idea for Orient.... Fingers Crossed!!!!!!!
Just got an email from Nick Watkins saying he wants to review it and get back to me!!!!

Any news?
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #82 on: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 07:49:49 »

Any news?
Nick Wakins said he would look into it and get back to me.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 15:06:18 »

Doesn't look like this is going to happen.... Club is holding an easter egg hunt for kids that day. I guess being a bank holiday the club feel they will already have a decent gate paying full price? Not enough time to publicise etc now anyway...
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 15:28:45 »

Fair play for trying Gaz, I suppose an Easter egg hunt would generate more revenue than filling the Stratton bank....oh wait.....
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 17:21:34 »

Should have tried making it happen Gaz rather than just going on about it on a forum Wink.

Can't say I understand why they haven't done it to be honest.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 18:10:07 »

Fair play for trying Gaz, I suppose an Easter egg hunt would generate more revenue than filling the Stratton bank....oh wait.....

Should have tried making it happen Gaz rather than just going on about it on a forum Wink.

Can't say I understand why they haven't done it to be honest.

I can sort of see.... At the time it was suggested, Leyton Orient were in the shit and at the time could  potentially brought a few down (although not likely) as it woud have been a big game for each side (when the idea was suggested they look safe now), secondly a bank holiday may bring a bigger gate anyway so I dare say they would rather 7,000 pay full price than 8,000+ paying a fiver each.... Being a bank holiday we will probably get a bumper crowd anyway... Personally it would have been a great way to sell the stand buy me tickets as well if the stand is used.. plus this seasons shirts as more fans are there and lotto gear from this season, more food, people in legends lounge etc... but nevermind! Players have said its great to shoot towards your own fans, would have been a big boost considering we are fighting relegation, although it has not been dismissed as a definate no, it's too late now to really get it going so maybe next season eh?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 18:14:35 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
ScillyRed

« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 18:47:32 »

I only ever get to see the highlights on Virgin - looks like we have about a dozen in the Town End and a minor sprinkling down the side. Can't we get some dummies to fill the empty seats   Smiley Smiley
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 20:34:26 »

I only ever get to see the highlights on Virgin - looks like we have about a dozen in the Town End and a minor sprinkling down the side. Can't we get some dummies to fill the empty seats   Smiley Smiley
The left hand side of the Town End (if looking from the DRS) is usually more densely populated, but is not seen much by the camera. Still far from full though.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 20:56:27 »

Its already full of fucking dummies!

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: