Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 31   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lets all laugh at oxford.  (Read 61714 times)
adje

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 19:20:00 »

Managed by ex scummer and former Bemerton team mate of mine Martin Foyle.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 19:49:35 »

Come on York. Make them cry on the telly.

I LOVE seeing Oxford fans crying Cool

I just tried to find some pictures of said Oxford fans crying but the best Google could come up with was this..

[url width=460 height=638]http://www.rascott.com/Pictures/viral_stripslide06.jpg[/url]

..oh well, It'll do  Cool
Rich Pullen

« Reply #332 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 20:08:43 »

former Bemerton team mate of mine Martin Foyle.

I scored a 90 second smash and grab brace against Bemerton Heath Harlequins U-12's in the mid-90's for Warminster Boys U-12's.

I really should take that achievement off my C.V. Though.

...and just to make this post remotely relevant... I dislike Oxford significantly.
Doore

« Reply #333 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 21:01:29 »

I'll be hoping for an Oxford win - gives us a bigger chance of actually playing them at some point.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 21:06:34 »

You silly cunt. But then that's just you isn't it, Billy? You love to be the different one and buck the trend.

If Oxford win then - meh, I don't really care. But hoping for them to win is just plain wrong.
Doore

« Reply #335 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 21:12:29 »

You silly cunt. But then that's just you isn't it, Billy? You love to be the different one and buck the trend.

If Oxford win then - meh, I don't really care. But hoping for them to win is just plain wrong.

I just enjoy an actual derby game more than writing "ooooh, I hate Oxford more than anyone else, [insert shit metaphor/similie here], people from Oxford have relations with their sisters" on this forum.

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 21:29:23 »

i can see the point billy is making, and agree to a point.
our rivalry is pointless when we dont play each other
Mexicano Rojo

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 22:01:15 »

no billy youre wrong, fuck em.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 22:02:51 »

I just enjoy an actual derby game more than writing "ooooh, I hate Oxford more than anyone else, [insert shit metaphor/similie here], people from Oxford have relations with their sisters" on this forum.

how old are you Billy ?
Doore

« Reply #339 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 22:04:22 »

how old are you Billy ?

Not that its really relevant, but I'm 26. 
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 22:10:03 »

Oh but I think it is !

Are you too young to have ever paid a trip to the old Manor Ground ?

I got kicked to shit in one of the alleyways that led up to the ground when I was 14 FFS.

Scummy place, scummy team, scummy fans

I fucking hate them
Doore

« Reply #341 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 22:13:35 »

Oh but I think it is !

Are you too young to have ever paid a trip to the old Manor Ground ?

I got kicked to shit in one of the alleyways that led up to the ground when I was 14 FFS.

Scummy place, scummy team, scummy fans

I fucking hate them

If you had any basic maths you would know that I was not too young to have been to the manor.  I went three or four times, including the 3-0 defeat in 96 which ended in me being hit on the head with a bottle in that fucking alleyway away fans were forced to walk through.  I also remember the last ever derby game there (Steve Robinson).

What I also recall is that the only time in the last seven years we have played them we went to that plastic fucking ground with three stands and lost.  I think its time we had a chance to put that right.

Oh, and I apologise for being younger than you. 
adje

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 22:20:10 »

I really love the fact that we are far superior to them without actually having to prove it on the pitch-no lose situation!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 22:34:26 »

If you had any basic maths you would know that I was not too young to have been to the manor.  I went three or four times, including the 3-0 defeat in 96 which ended in me being hit on the head with a bottle in that fucking alleyway away fans were forced to walk through.  I also remember the last ever derby game there (Steve Robinson).

What I also recall is that the only time in the last seven years we have played them we went to that plastic fucking ground with three stands and lost.  I think its time we had a chance to put that right.

Oh, and I apologise for being younger than you. 

you really are an up your own arse twat aren't you ?

Of course I know you are old enough to have witnessed the Manor Ground but please forgive me for not having the foresight to realise when you actually started going to away games.

twat
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Monday, May 3, 2010, 23:00:35 »

[url width=383 height=269]http://www.bluescore.net/work/Vic_Bob_Handbags.jpg[/url]
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 ... 31   Go Up
Print
Jump to: