Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lets all laugh at oxford.  (Read 58275 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 10:57:57 »

I dont remember the spat with Berniman.

It was only a minor one in a match day thread.  We kissed and made up and bummed the next day!

I don't remember which match it was but you were obviously wrong and I was right!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #451 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 10:58:08 »

Maybe we could form a spin off clique. All we need to do is make some private jokes and call each other by our real names.

Do you remember that time when we did some stuff at that place with the thing? Haha, we really are the guys aren't we Dave?

Fancy a pint later, Jason?
spacey

« Reply #452 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 11:10:49 »

Bah!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 11:12:20 »

Fancy a pint later, Jason?

Kevin, surely?

Ignore
« Reply #454 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 11:12:49 »

Alright Reebs? Do you fancy popping round mine tomorrow? Me and the lads are gonna have a Wizard of Oz night. Watch Over the rainbow, then dig out the karaoke for a sing song. You've got to dress up though. Ironside's coming as Dorothy and Yeovil's the cowardly Lion. I've got a bottle of Lambrini with your name aaaalllllll over it.

make it a bottle of thunderbirds and i'm in.
DMR

« Reply #455 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 11:21:16 »

Maybe we could form a spin off clique. All we need to do is make some private jokes and call each other by our real names.

Do you remember that time when we did some stuff at that place with the thing? Haha, we really are the guys aren't we Dave?

We're the kiddies Spacey, dibs on leader of the new gang
nochee

« Reply #456 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 15:49:56 »

Alright Reebs? Do you fancy popping round mine tomorrow? Me and the lads are gonna have a Wizard of Oz night. Watch Over the rainbow, then dig out the karaoke for a sing song. You've got to dress up though. Ironside's coming as Dorothy and Yeovil's the cowardly Lion. I've got a bottle of Lambrini with your name aaaalllllll over it.

After meeting him last week I want to see pics of this!!
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Friday, May 14, 2010, 17:32:15 »

Heh! heh!

This thread is bollocks.

But I love it Cool
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: