Pages: 1 ... 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 ... 339   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Who's snuffed it now?'  (Read 1353243 times)
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #3615 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 19:16:11 »

I genuinely did not know who posted that video. (I was talking about the rapper's name, not yours). I literally just clicked on it.

You need to speak to somebody about that insecurity because that's not normal, in my humble opinion.

And I honestly mean that with good intentions.

Of course you didn't  Roll Eyes Because on a forum you know like the back of your hand and have been a part of for years, is predominantly populated with written word and your very own profession involves writing...you suddenly never look at who posted it?! How queer Hmmm Very poor form from you that.

I'll ignore the rest because it's been constructed fairly cleverly, in order to get an emotional response (which in the past would then make me look even more of a dick) but it hasn't really worked in the way you thought. You'll likely proclaim to have no idea what I'm on about (which will confirm much more about you). I'll just remind that generally when someone targets issues in another, it's because they have issues of their own that they are not working on or avoiding themselves. Maybe a period of reflection for yourself is in order?

I mean that with all good intentions.

I was hoping all the Town players would rate better than yourself against Posh today, so I waited. Unfortunately not.

FH - Surprisingly and shamefully slack in consistency. Is he losing his touch or was this just a bad roll? 2/10

Anyway...deaths...

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #3616 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 19:46:37 »

Sometimes I worry about a few of you.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3617 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 21:19:49 »

Of course you didn't  Roll Eyes Because on a forum you know like the back of your hand and have been a part of for years, is predominantly populated with written word and your very own profession involves writing...you suddenly never look at who posted it?! How queer Hmmm Very poor form from you that.

I'll ignore the rest because it's been constructed fairly cleverly, in order to get an emotional response (which in the past would then make me look even more of a dick) but it hasn't really worked in the way you thought. You'll likely proclaim to have no idea what I'm on about (which will confirm much more about you). I'll just remind that generally when someone targets issues in another, it's because they have issues of their own that they are not working on or avoiding themselves. Maybe a period of reflection for yourself is in order?

I was hoping all the Town players would rate better than yourself against Posh today, so I waited. Unfortunately not.

FH - Surprisingly and shamefully slack in consistency. Is he losing his touch or was this just a bad roll? 2/10

Anyway...deaths...

Dafuq.....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3618 on: Saturday, April 10, 2021, 21:24:04 »

bamboo, you're weird
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3619 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 00:32:54 »

bamboo, you're weird

Of course Alice, we're all mad here (and FH definitely isn't a sociopath)  Grin

Anyway...deaths...

Just realised Shay Healy has departed, possibly on a Nighthawk.

Also Nikki Grahame. Not someone many will think of but she was an early Big Brother contestant (when it was somewhat still a social experiment, rather than a fucking poutfest). She was the annoying woman who was always saying "who are you?!" or similar. Sadly died of anorexia.

'Incessant Nonsense'

Flashheart

« Reply #3620 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 01:37:21 »

I've already said what I have to say.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #3621 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 05:07:25 »

Anyway...deaths...

Are you lonely cocaine drunk posting?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #3622 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 07:39:38 »

JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #3623 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 17:57:21 »

Another thread descends into madness

Nothing to see here

Ignore
« Reply #3624 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 18:11:32 »

This website has attracted fruit loops for many years. Today is no different. Keeps it interesting at least...
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #3625 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 18:14:30 »

This reminds me of the Peep Show episode where they're all trying to get each other sectioned.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3626 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 20:21:52 »

*passes exhibit b615 - a compact mirror, to flammableBen*

PS: It's not for the coke.

'Incessant Nonsense'

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #3627 on: Sunday, April 11, 2021, 20:22:26 »

This website has attracted fruit loops for many years. Today is no different. Keeps it interesting at least...

"Attracted"...some were born here  Wink

'Incessant Nonsense'

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3628 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 14:41:38 »

Shirley Williams
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3629 on: Monday, April 12, 2021, 15:33:56 »

What you do in your own time.... I think we should call you "Tentpole Horlock" from now on

Just for completeness;

a) It wasn't in my own time, it actually paid incredibly well, more than I was earning in my university year out, leading to me sacking off working for the EA on the Millennium Dome at the first opportunity and going back to marqueeing! Plus there was the added bonus that we got invited to a lot of girls birthday parties!

b) We did not know who the client was when we did the initial work (the office didn't tell us as they knew we would be uncomfortable doing it), thus we set up the empty field (listening to Di's ambient music) and pissed off.

However, unfortunately on the Friday when they had kicked off there event something went wrong with the electrics and I had to attend site to sort it out, still oblivious of what I was attending. My first understanding was driving across the field and seeing a person inside a caravan awning through the plastic glass they use for windows, which makes it obscured, my initial thought was 'she's a big girl' then she walked out and was stark bollock naked. I quickly did what I had to do (reset some trip switches) and was leaving in the van when the chairman came over for a chat and to thank me for sorting it swiftly, leading to me sitting in the driving seat of the van (a transit so thankfully I was quite high up) chatting to him, repeating in my head 'look at his face, look at his face, don't look down'!

Funny old days. On the Saturday for Di's funeral we agreed to watch it at our house, hence my mate rolling with with a crate of beer like we were watching the football!
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 ... 339   Go Up
Print
Jump to: