Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 339   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Who's snuffed it now?'  (Read 1353561 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1440 on: Monday, August 15, 2016, 22:54:43 »

Will be interesting to see the outcome of this as they've effectively killed an unarmed man so the IPCC is already investigating. Surely 2 coppers could have restrained him without the need to electrocute him, on the face of it looks like lazy/heavy handed policing especially if the eye witness account is accurate.
It's obviously a hard job but looking at some of the coppers that you see at football matches I wouldn't trust them with a truncheon let alone a taser...
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #1441 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 07:01:29 »

Taser is a lesser use of force than a truncheon or pepper spray

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #1442 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 07:25:18 »

Will be interesting to see the outcome of this as they've effectively killed an unarmed man so the IPCC is already investigating. Surely 2 coppers could have restrained him without the need to electrocute him, on the face of it looks like lazy/heavy handed policing especially if the eye witness account is accurate.
It's obviously a hard job but looking at some of the coppers that you see at football matches I wouldn't trust them with a truncheon let alone a taser...

There speaks the voice of professional experience.

In my days as one of Babylon's finest, on more than one occasion it took three or four of us to control someone much smaller than us due to rage, drugs, drink, don't give a fuck attitude etc.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1443 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 07:47:28 »

Whatever we do we should definitely all jump to conclusions without knowing what actually happened.  It the internet way of things.

Certainly don't actually wait until there is any evidence as to the course of events.

Never knowingly overstated.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1444 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 08:05:04 »

NO SAXONDALE I AM ANGRY

The Black Lives Matter group must be having a right fucking jizz off at this
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #1445 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 09:53:29 »

Maybe he deserved the taser as the coppers were left with no option.

They don't exactly go around dishing it without no reason.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1446 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 10:11:54 »

NO SAXONDALE I AM ANGRY

The Black Lives Matter group must be having a right fucking jizz off at this

People used to have to make the effort to scrawl a letter in green ink with a mix of upper and lower case, buy a stamp, find an address, go to a post box and trust that the royal mail was not going to lose the letter before sending off uninformed bile.  Im so much happier that the modern age allows us to jump to conclusions with absolutely no knowledge of what happened.

God forbid we have five minutes to respect the families of the dead before spunking off some 'opinion' without thinking about it.  Quick, lets get some opinion from someone who saw him play once, quick lets ask someone who is against the police.  Now we'd better balance it lets get someone from the police.  QUICK QUICK! we've got to fill the 24 hour ear jizz rolling news quotient.

Shut up for 5 minutes everyone.  Turn off.  its healthy.

Im aware you weren't totally serious and Im aware of the hypocrisy of me saying this as I did put the first post up about it.

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1447 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 10:22:36 »

Haha that was a good rant.

My opinion of it was "oh that's sad, I remember that goal against Wimbledon. Poor fella" then I started looking at dogs in hats.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1448 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 10:27:46 »

Thank you.  Im getting to a good ranting age.  Dont start me on dogs in hats.

Flashheart

« Reply #1449 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 10:29:12 »

I don't even remember him at all.

Hope that helps.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1450 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 10:36:22 »

God forbid we have five minutes to respect the families of the dead before spunking off some 'opinion' without thinking about it.  

I suspect that in terms of disrespecting the family they will be rather more upset about the Independent calling him Damian in their reporting than some comments on here...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/damian-atkinson-taser-killing-police-telford-aston-villa-threatened-kill-father-a7193126.html (I suspect it will get changed in due course)
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 16:16:59 by horlock07 » Logged
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1451 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 12:14:27 »

Maybe he deserved the taser as the coppers were left with no option.

They don't exactly go around dishing it without no reason.
They do sometimes, actually.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #1452 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 15:09:09 »

Former FIFA President (and alleged bribe magnet) Joao Havelange.......but he was 100, though.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1453 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 16:17:46 »

I don't even remember him at all.

Hope that helps.

You must remember the umbrella man if nothing else, good to see Villa fans are going to do something to remember him.
kirky69

Ignore
« Reply #1454 on: Tuesday, August 16, 2016, 18:22:06 »

How about all the left wing apologists for anti social behaviour play the it's all the fault of the police card! Oh and its because he's black! For fucks sake his brother said he was threatening to kill his dad.
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 ... 339   Go Up
Print
Jump to: