Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 125   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 120+ pages. It may give you Sheena Easton's icey black heart. Can you manage it?  (Read 254944 times)
fatbury

« Reply #45 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 08:24:57 »

wouldnt want Pearce ..

Job sharing never worked for Peter Taylor and quite frankly never rated Pearce as a manager either .. he is ok as a coach but when it comes to the buying and selling of players hes pretty clueless .. ask Forest and Citeh fans!
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 08:44:28 »

Uncle of Bart has spoken! Does doom and gloom run in the family Fatters? I bet its a fucking hoot at your family christmas party.

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Barry Scott

« Reply #47 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 08:47:12 »

The idea of Pearce as our manager makes me wet. It's a very exciting possibility regardless of its likelihood.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 08:49:47 »

well, I had a dream last night and i was having a coffee with alan reeves and he told me it was a done deal with peter schmicheal. Believe what you want but i reckon its the dane.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 10:10:54 »

Wow this would be lush!! Ive loved him every since he came swimming at my sports centre!! some of his wifes family live in Calne

WOW he might come swimming at my sports centre again!!
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 10:30:50 »

i think this would be a class signing if it happend. Worried about juggling the U21's with STFC.
But for motavating the players would be easy for SP and he's obviously picking up some decent tips from Fabio and the other coaches at the England setup!!!

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 10:54:00 »

I would love this to be true, I have met him at his home a few years ago and hes a bloody top bloke, down to earth, all round nice bloke.

But

He did turn us down a few years ago before he took the England job when our previous encumbants approached him about becoming manager, why would his opinion change since then?

The only 2 possibilities are.......1....he personally knows Mr Fitton and would be willing to work with him closely......2...Mr Pearce does know Mr Arbib from his horseracing connections...maybe its him.

I am sceptical that it is him but can see the tenous links that are linking him (mostly due to his locality), I wouldnt be 100% happy about the job sharing with the U21's though but if he was appointed I would be happy as the proverbial Larry.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:00:26 »

Didn't someone say Pearce lived in Marlbororugh? Maybe he laid 10k on John Ward the other week?
Gazette - Iain

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:16:54 »

The Pearce rumours would certainly tie with what Andrew Fitton said in the Gazette and Herald today.

http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/sport/3926320.Fitton_excited_by_dream_applicant/

- Experienced
- Worked in the top flight
- Not somebody you would naturally associate with the club
- British
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:21:08 »

Blimey!!  Interesting stuff.  Would be nice to have a famous name as manager again.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:24:47 »

He has experience of the Premiership, either as a manager or an assistant.
Didn't Pearce do both?
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:25:22 »

Blimey!!  Interesting stuff.  Would be nice to have a famous name as manager again.

definitely.
And everyone being scared of a big unknown coming in just look at what Ossie and Hoddle did for us!!!! Then Macca (before he went bad) got us playing good football so it's worth the risk in my opinion.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:25:29 »

Pearce married a girl from my home village in the Wylye valley and he has close links to Wiltshire.

He once trained on our pitch with a bag of footballs, booting them up in the air and heading them away. He didnt take any Pens though!  Doh

Clems Army!
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 11:57:07 »

He did turn us down a few years ago before he took the England job when our previous encumbants approached him about becoming manager, why would his opinion change since then?

Why would someone turn down the chance to work for the old board but be prepared to come to the club under its new management? How long have you got!?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 12:00:21 »

I've just been told by a very trustworthy source that it's definitely Stuart Pearce. He's the only manager currently in a job that we can talk to who won't require compensation.

Whether he actually gets the job or not remains to be seen.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 125   Go Up
Print
Jump to: