Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jebus  (Read 15035 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 11:21:19 »

Fuck me if I hear one more stupid yank go on about how jebus made the earth in 10 days and the world is only 10000 years old I swear I am going to kill them.

If the world is only 10000 years old how do they explain stoneage man?
If jebus made the world why did he make inca's etc who all worshiped other gods?
etc etc etc etc etc etc

just gt a grip you fucking loons GOD IS NOT REAL!

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 11:23:13 »

its one of your better posts to be honest
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 12:40:29 »

You should get down to Portsmouth - they've just opened up a creationist museum. Creationism is a growth industry. As for stone age man, I saw enough Saturday so that certainly doesn't do Darwin's argument much good. In fact if Darwin had lived in Leeds I very much doubt he would have come up with his theory. Mind you, if there is a God, then why would he come up with anything as stupid and useless as a Leeds fan.
sonic youth

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 12:48:13 »

creationism is a bit mental. still, it could be worse - muslim extremists kill people and blow things up, christian extremists just try and debunk science and fail miserably.

i got no beef with religion though.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 13:04:58 »

I wish DV still looked a bit like Jesus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 13:23:27 »

creationism is clearly nuts. But not as nuts as certain sections of out Yank friends wanting it taught in schools as part of Science curriculum.

Sure teach in in RE so it can get equal mocking billing with the other religions, but not science.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 13:23:45 »

I wish DV still looked a bit like Jesus

so do i  Sad
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 13:32:52 »

Is any one gonna stand up for jebus? clearly not as the god sqaud postion is stupid!

This does of course not mean that I am predjuce against the chirstian faith indeed I hold all relgion in the same contempt.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Barry Scott

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 13:40:49 »

Hmm, religion, my previously favourite ranting subject.

Meh, i barely feel it worthy of debate to be honest.

But yeah, creationsim is fucking dumb. The coolest question is (as sonic will know having recommended a book to me), who created God?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 13:42:36 by Barry Scott » Logged
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 13:43:05 »

I don't regard religion with contempt - each to their own. I'm as atheist as it gets and personally think creationism should be regarded in the same way as the tooth fairy and Father Christmas. I am, however, tolerant of all religions as long as it is not rammed down my throat. If it gives people comfort then great. Its only the lunatic fringe of each religion that is a problem in a similar way that not all Town fans are hooligans but there are a small minority that are.
If a school tried to teach creationism in a science lesson at any of my childrens schools then I'd withdraw them from lessons.  
Its there in America and is already being taught in science lessons in some schools in England - particularly Moslem schools. It ain't going to go away.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 14:02:02 »

I'm Jedi.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 14:14:50 »

Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.
Lumps

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 14:23:47 »

Christianity: The belief that a Jewish cosmic zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh, drink his blood and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat fruit from a magical tree.

You know when you put it like that it all sounds so rational. I might start going to church.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 15:01:03 »

creationism is a bit mental. still, it could be worse - muslim extremists kill people and blow things up, christian extremists just try and debunk science and fail miserably.
And also kill people and blow things up (Nigeria, Indonesia, US abortion clinics etc). Their PR machine just isn't as good at publicising it as the jihadis

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2008, 15:04:27 »

i'm a jedi too.
 batch, god is taught as a fact to kids in british schools from the age of 4.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: