Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 211   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Squad List (2023/24 Edition)  (Read 380164 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1575 on: Friday, June 23, 2023, 16:47:54 »

Brewitt is fine for this level.
Last seasons game time plus a pre-season & competent management and he will be fine.

….but that doesn’t let you cunts have a good moan does it?

I call stat paddler Louis Reed to the dock mi lud..

Irony indeed Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1576 on: Friday, June 23, 2023, 17:17:05 »

Sorry but Iandolo was a massively limited player who cant tackle or defend and is positionally clueless but when pressed can attack down the wing and can cross, has a half decent shot when he uses it.

No loss IMO, fill his slot with a youngster on the bench to save a wage.

We all have our own opinions of him and many of us seem to disagree...thats football.

The best summing up of the player by a mile.
No football intelligence whatsoever. Great one out and now one in.👍⚽️
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1577 on: Friday, June 23, 2023, 18:05:36 »

As I see it, Ian Dolo had 8 seasons with us, which is both an asset and a mill stone. Those years give you a pretty decent look at a player. Good, bad and ugly, plus injuries. A player who only has one or two seasons can get off pretty lightly one way or another and is soon forgotten.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #1578 on: Friday, June 23, 2023, 18:22:22 »

Good dribbler, shit defender. I don't think we'll miss him.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1579 on: Friday, June 23, 2023, 20:18:52 »

I call stat paddler Louis Reed to the dock mi lud..

Irony indeed Cheesy

…but…Reed had game time in a decent team under a competent manager & he had the added bonus of a pre season.

…and still hindered us. He really got shown up without Jack Payne in midfield with him to grab it off him and drive forward.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1580 on: Friday, June 23, 2023, 21:24:51 »

…but…Reed had game time in a decent team under a competent manager & he had the added bonus of a pre season.

…and still hindered us. He really got shown up without Jack Payne in midfield with him to grab it off him and drive forward.

Was about bringing in the right players to fit the Managers system.
Last Manager that nailed it was Wellens.

Feel some confidence that Flynn just might deliver it.
Unfortunately we have some shite on deals that we are desperately trying to peddle to balance the books.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #1581 on: Saturday, June 24, 2023, 08:54:00 »

Ah, he’s gone to Crawley just like all the ITKers said…
Crawley wanted him 100% but when we wanted a fee that ruled them out as the club are under a self imposed embargo on signing players that are not free transfers.

I wouldn't be surprised for them to see them going into admin soon as the owners have scarpered and have not been seen by anyone at the club since April and are desperate to sell, even for a huge loss, as WAGMI's NFT empire collapses around them.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #1582 on: Saturday, June 24, 2023, 12:12:21 »

….but that didn't stop you cunts having a good moan did it?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1583 on: Saturday, June 24, 2023, 14:16:28 »

….but that didn't stop you cunts having a good moan did it?

Not the same thing but ok.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #1584 on: Saturday, June 24, 2023, 18:29:27 »

If you didn't see the irony in your original post then I don't think there is anymore I can say..

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1585 on: Saturday, June 24, 2023, 23:50:41 »

I didn’t rate Reed but I didn’t just specifically come on this forum to moan about him.
Unlike Processed Beats who only frequents the TEF to moan about every single thing Swindon related.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #1586 on: Sunday, June 25, 2023, 10:35:41 »

The point was, which you seem to be struggling to comprehend, in your original post you called a group cunts for not having the same opinion as you, it's as simple as that really - yet you have a habit of going in hard on players/managers you don't rate, at every opportunity, on every thread at the time.  I don't see many people labelling you as a cunt if they didn't agree with you, that's all.

Anyway, let's move on - like a bad joke, it's no longer funny if you have to spell it out for the other party.
« Last Edit: Sunday, June 25, 2023, 14:08:47 by Berniman » Logged

MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #1587 on: Sunday, June 25, 2023, 10:58:02 »

The point was, which you seem to be struggling to comprehend, in your original post you called a group cunts for not having the same opinion as you, it's as simple as that really - yet you have a habit of going in hard on players/managers you don't rate, at every opportunity, on every thread at the time.  I don't see many people labelling you as a cunt if they didn't agree with you, that's all.

Anyway, let's move on - like a bad joke, it's no longer funny if you have spell it out for the other party.

👍
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #1588 on: Sunday, June 25, 2023, 12:20:04 »

Which side of the bed did you get out of this morning ...soapy tit wank
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1589 on: Sunday, June 25, 2023, 13:01:37 »

The point was, which you seem to be struggling to comprehend, in your original post you called a group cunts for not having the same opinion as you, it's as simple as that really - yet you have a habit of going in hard on players/managers you don't rate, at every opportunity, on every thread at the time.  I don't see many people labelling you as a cunt if they didn't agree with you, that's all.

Anyway, let's move on - like a bad joke, it's no longer funny if you have spell it out for the other party.

I called a group cunts because they only appear on here to have a negative opinion about everything…

Yeah, I agree - move on
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 ... 211   Go Up
Print
Jump to: